By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My GameCube Collection is now worth $1325.

That's more than each game was worth at checkout, on average, when the games were brand new in the store in 2001-2006. I have 26 GameCube games. 1325/26 = $50! It's mostly because Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, and Skies of Arcadia are insanely expensive these days. I had no idea. Just wanted to price my collection. I only paid $80 for Fire Emblem 8 years ago. Paid $16 for Paper Mario TTYD!!!

https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?seller=z7k4dvglkmyknuh74nsmqtjoeq&status=collection

How much is your collection worth?

Edit: An old pic I found from back when I had less games. :P

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 18 June 2020

Around the Network

Are Eternal Darkness and Super Mario Sunshine really worth over $70 each?

I think European versions are worth less.

i have around 50 games, Nintendo ones in both normal and select edition, mostly sealed but I don't think it is worth as much

Switch!!!

drbunnig said:
Are Eternal Darkness and Super Mario Sunshine really worth over $70 each?

For now, yes. Both games seem to have shot up in price in the last couple months. They used to be around $40-$50. Perhaps they'll fall back down. Perhaps they'll stay insanely expensive.

On each game's page, on pricecharting.com, there's a chart that goes over the historical prices of the game. CIB = Complete In Box. So just click on that at the top of the price chart.

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/gamecube/super-mario-sunshine

Didn't realize skies was worth 140$ mines in like new condition too though I will never sell my copy.
I also have baten kaitos 1&2, tales of symphonia, and fire emblem.

Around the Network
padib said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

That's more than each game was worth at checkout, on average, when the games were brand new in the store in 2001-2006. I have 26 GameCube games. 1325/26 = $50! It's mostly because Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, and Skies of Arcadia are insanely expensive these days. I had no idea. Just wanted to price my collection. I only paid $80 for Fire Emblem 8 years ago. Paid $16 for Paper Mario TTYD!!!

https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?seller=z7k4dvglkmyknuh74nsmqtjoeq&status=collection

How much is your collection worth?

Your collection is nice, you have some really good games there. No wind waker, sticking to the WiiU version?

Thanks! Yep. Wii U version is just better in every way.

Sounds like normal Nintendo game price progression to me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I have always wanted to try Baten kaitos, I didn’t know they were monolith games until way after GameCube was long gone. Maybe someday they will get ported to something else.

I also have skies of Arcadia and fire emblem... so hurray for me.

I've got the component cable that is over 200 dollars by itself. I can't even notice the difference with progressive scan going from 480i to 480p. I should just sell it but part of me just won't.

Got it attached to GBA player also and still have the disc.  The disc is most important aspect.

Wow. I'll have to plug in my collection and see what it's worth!