By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS5 Reveal breaks nearly all social media records (Twitch, Youtube streaming, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter)

src said:

Playstation has more regional youtube channels than Nintendo. Adding it all up will just make it even more one sided to Playstation.

Also State of Play are tiny updates. Showcases are the big E3 like conference replacements.

PS5 thus far is the fastest selling console of all time.

If you look at the game trailer views from the recent PS Showcase they wipe the floor with Nintendo's E3 direct, despite only being 3 weeks old.

Nintendo September Direct(US, JP, and EU) = 8.5M views
PlayStation September showcase(US, EU, and JP) = 3.8M views



Around the Network

3 weeks

Spiderman 2 (PS, IGN, Marvel) - 16.4M
Wolverine (PS, IGN, Marvel) - 14.6M
GOWR (PS, IGN, Gameclips) - 12.5M

3 months
BoTW2 E3 (Nin, NJp, Gamespot - 11.2M
Metroid Dread (Nin, NPo, NJp) - 3.2M

I don't even need to list the rest lol



src said:

Playstation has more regional youtube channels than Nintendo. Adding it all up will just make it even more one sided to Playstation.

Also State of Play are tiny updates. Showcases are the big E3 like conference replacements.

PS5 thus far is the fastest selling console of all time.

If you look at the game trailer views from the recent PS Showcase they wipe the floor with Nintendo's E3 direct, despite only being 3 weeks old.

NS is miions ahead of PS5 launch aligned so that is false.

Wii is also ahead and will remain ahead 



tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time when you align launches.



src said:

PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time when you align launches.

Any numbers or sources to back that up? OR are we making stuff up now?

Here are my sources.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/450849/ps5-vs-xbox-series-xs-vs-switch-launch-sales-comparison-through-week-45/

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/450727/ps5-vs-wii-sales-comparison-august-2021/

Wii will likely continue to increase it's lead.



tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
src said:

Playstation has more regional youtube channels than Nintendo. Adding it all up will just make it even more one sided to Playstation.

Also State of Play are tiny updates. Showcases are the big E3 like conference replacements.

PS5 thus far is the fastest selling console of all time.

If you look at the game trailer views from the recent PS Showcase they wipe the floor with Nintendo's E3 direct, despite only being 3 weeks old.

It's not anymore.



src said:

PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time when you align launches.

You have not looked at the weekly comparisons have you?



guys guys he is right it's the fastest selling PS console and anything outside PS doesn't exist or isn't worth mentioning



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

guys guys he is right it's the fastest selling PS console and anything outside PS doesn't exist or isn't worth mentioning

Are you implying there's another gaming platform that has its own exclusive games with millions in their own fanbase other than our one and only divine PS?!?!?



Kakadu18 said:
src said:

PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time when you align launches.

You have not looked at the weekly comparisons have you?

I only look at data from FY reports. PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time per Sony, Nintendo FY reports.

kirby007 said:

guys guys he is right it's the fastest selling PS console and anything outside PS doesn't exist or isn't worth mentioning

Wrong again.