By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 indie titles look amazing!

The indies actually feel like more of a generational leap than the AAA games so far, relative to their fidelity this gen anyway. Rising tide raising all boats.

Around the Network

Nothing piqued my interest really. Doubt they are exclusive anyway. Tho if PS5 is anything like PS4 and it will be. They will come in time for me to purchase on LRG.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

hinch said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Kena looks fantastic, undecided on if I'll get it on PC or PS4, just depends on which one's cheaper. The one I'm looking forward to most on that list for sure.

I'll probably get it on PC assuming it comes out the same time as PS5. Hoping for ultrawide support as well :)

@Shaunodon

Yeah. Sure.

hinch said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Kena looks fantastic, undecided on if I'll get it on PC or PS4, just depends on which one's cheaper. The one I'm looking forward to most on that list for sure.

I'll probably get it on PC assuming it comes out the same time as PS5. Hoping for ultrawide support as well :)

@Shaunodon

Yeah. Sure.

I'm just waiting to see how the PS5's GPU compared to my 2070S.

If it's a matter of 30 vs 60 on similar settings I'll get it on PC 100% and just use the DualSense.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Yeah would make for an interesting comparison. I'm pretty sure that both versions will be very close with higher end PC's like yours. With maybe the PS5 using exclusive features of the dual sense like adaptive triggers and HD rumble.