By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 indie titles look amazing!

@Shaunodon: I see what you mean. This thread should be in gaming discussion as none of these 5 games is just on a PS system, not even initially.

I for one am glad that Kena and LDI will be on Xbox one day (and LDI also in Switch).

Last edited by okr - on 12 June 2020

Around the Network

If the op wants to put this in the Sony section it's absolutely his right to do so. These games were shown at a Sony conference for PS5 specifically.
People are starting to sound like Greenberg going meeee tooo!

@Vodacixi Just ignore him. People like that always come into these kind of threads to downplay as it fits their agenda with a backhanded praise.

Not really a fan of indies but most of all the games here, are ones I'm interested to play (everything apart from Jet). Kena especially.. looks like a mishmash of Zelda and a Pixar animation. right up my alley. Stray looks gorgeous too!

Last edited by hinch - on 12 June 2020

Wow, this community is incredible toxic. This is not about downplaying, this is about the fact that owners of almost all system can look forward to the games in the OP and discuss them. Little Devil Inside for example was backed ages ago on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ldi/little-devil-inside for PS4, Wii U (!) Xbox One and PC, which means it will be on Switch one day. All other above mentioned games will be on PC right from the start, Kena is already on the Epic store, and at least also Xbox later.

hinch said:

@Vodacixi Just ignore him. People like that always come into these kind of threads to downplay as it fits their agenda with a backhanded praise.

Not really a fan of indies but most of all the games here, are ones I'm interested to play (everything apart from Jet). Kena especially.. looks like a mishmash of Zelda and a Pixar animation. right up my alley. Stray looks gorgeous too!

Downplay what? We've just been trying to let people know these games are available on other systems, that way more people can have interest in them. Also mentioning games that were left out in OP.

I assume that's what this thread was made for, right? The games?

Around the Network

Kena looks fantastic, undecided on if I'll get it on PC or PS4, just depends on which one's cheaper. The one I'm looking forward to most on that list for sure.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Kena looks fantastic, undecided on if I'll get it on PC or PS4, just depends on which one's cheaper. The one I'm looking forward to most on that list for sure.

I'll probably get it on PC assuming it comes out the same time as PS5. Hoping for ultrawide support as well :)

@Shaunodon

Yeah. Sure.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Kena looks great. No joke, one of the best looking games on the presentation. I hope the PC version comes at the same time or close enough from the PS5 version. 

Oddworld Soulstorm looks fucking amazing. I thought the music was a little too bombastic and over the top for what it was when I was first watching the trailer, but rewatching it and knowing how dark it gets it works pretty well. 1:20 is just depressing to look at. Guess I'll have to play the originals on an emulator or something, since I've heard the remakes don't really capture the original atmosphere that well.

Kena is so lovely, sweet and beautiful. I'll stay tuned on this one.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.