5 16 7.17%

4 6 2.69%

3 6 2.69%

2 1 0.45%

1 4 1.79%

Total:223
Hynad said:
loy310 said:
8/10..... It was different right down to the console design for a PS.
Jim not afraid to make changes and take risk with the brand it seems. Releasing just another black box after 25 years of black boxes is kinda stale at this point. I like it.

The original PlayStation was light gray... 

And everything else after that was black including their handheld

Around the Network

I gave it a 1 since I didn't even feel like looking further into the games after seeing the console design. (didn't see the conference, just checked on Eurogamer and unfortunately looked at the console first)

Wow, what the .... is that thing. And it needs a stand to use horizontally? Pls let there at least be an all black edition on launch day.

7. Good showcase and we got to see the console and some neat games. A price and more gameplay would have been cool.

I voted 8/10 but really, I don't know what to think just yet. Gotta let it sink in.
But boy, did we get a lot of variations on 🔴🔼❌🔲. Probably five minutes of just that!

carlos3189 said: 
Not bad but nothing current gen can't do. Nothing surprising other than RE VIII which most likely will release on Xbox Series X as well... But not bad at all.

Not accurate. 
1. At least Ratchet and Clank (sudden world/location changes with no loading) and Horizon FW could not be done on current gen. 
2. Graphics didn’t entirely blow me away, but apparently that’s bc the stream was done in 1080p.

OT:  Overall, I liked it a lot. I would give it an 8.5/10. They showed a lot, and they wasted almost no time other than with those unusual transitions haha. My biggest disappointment is that they’re not hitting 2020 for Horizon FW and also have no release date. I also felt like they should have announced the next GoW and Spider-Man 2. I think a console transition is the one time it’s okay to announce things early to get more people on board, but maybe they’ll do it leading up to launch. 

Favorite games—in order:  Horizon FW, Little Devil Inside, Kena:  Bridge of Spirits. 

Games I am very excited for or intrigued by but didn’t see enough of:  Spider-Man MM, Pragmata, Project Athia, Astro Bot, Sacboy, RE VIII, Oddworld, Destruction All Stars. 

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 11 June 2020

Around the Network

Gave it an 8. I don't see how it could be considerably better in the format presented. A few more big software surprises would have got it a 9, but it was quite good overall and high quality.

It needed to be a live event with a crowd to get a 10 for me. That always kicks it up a notch, if done correctly.

Hynad said:
To those thinking the games look like something current gen could handle, watch the trailers in 4K.

This! 

I watched the Horizon 2 trailer again and I'm not sure if its CGI or not. Its on another level compared to the UE5 tech demo.

Really enjoyed the conference on the whole. Some of the games look great. Loathe the console design but it looks slim enough that it can likely be hidden in a cabinet!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

GT7, SM, R&C, HZD2 where is the over 9000 score?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:
GT7, SM, R&C, HZD2 where is the over 9000 score?

Didn't you see Demon's Souls?

I saw, was a good trailer, but I`m not a Demon`s player.  It would be more likely that I would take out points from it kkkk, but RE8 kept me from doing it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."