Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31
COKTOE said:
Shadow1980 said:
I really hope we get to see the system itself, and I hope it has the same two-tone color scheme as the controller. I don't know why, but I think the DualSense's color scheme is cool.

I suspect the only first-party AAA games we'll see are Horizon 2 and GT7. Every other Sony studio has released a game too recently for them to have something ready to go this early. Any other exclusives will probably be smaller-scale projects. I have a feeling that multiplats with PS-centric marketing will be the focus here. Regardless of what is shown, I hope we see some really big games this time. We have yet to see any actual gameplay from major AAA titles.

I really like the look of the controller too. Was kinda surprised how it divided opinion.

Just gonna add as well, I hope Ubisoft has presentation where they apologize, and announce they are going out of business.

It's the wrong year to be that optimistic.

Around the Network

I hope we see demon souls remake and elden ring

TallSilhouette said:
Rumor going around that we won't actually see the console itself until July. Try not to be surprised if that turns out to be true.

Regardless, can't wait for the stream. Wish I could watch it live but I'll be working. Better get some good first party footage.

I will flip out 

Outriders looks just like destiny.
A lot of rumours about Bloodborne remaster and Demon's Souls remake.

I dont think we will see the console and price.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Shadow1980 said:
I really hope we get to see the system itself, and I hope it has the same two-tone color scheme as the controller. I don't know why, but I think the DualSense's color scheme is cool.

I suspect the only first-party AAA games we'll see are Horizon 2 and GT7. Every other Sony studio has released a game too recently for them to have something ready to go this early. Any other exclusives will probably be smaller-scale projects. I have a feeling that multiplats with PS-centric marketing will be the focus here. Regardless of what is shown, I hope we see some really big games this time. We have yet to see any actual gameplay from major AAA titles.

Sony Japan and Insomniac are pretty big studios that usually have a couple of things going on too.  

There was an interview with the head of Sony Japan that said they have 4 or 5 teams.  

And let's not forget about Guerrilla. Those guys have been silent since Horizon.

the-pi-guy said:
Shadow1980 said:

Sony Japan and Insomniac are pretty big studios that usually have a couple of things going on too.  

There was an interview with the head of Sony Japan that said they have 4 or 5 teams.  

Good point. I forgot about Japan Studio. And now that I think of it, Insomniac did put out Sunset Overdrive, Ratchet & Clank, and Spider-Man within a couple of years of each other, and didn't they have some small-scale titles in between those as well? So it is possible they could have a launch window title to go.

Shadow1980 said:
the-pi-guy said:

Good point. I forgot about Japan Studio. And now that I think of it, Insomniac did put out Sunset Overdrive, Ratchet & Clank, and Spider-Man within a couple of years of each other, and didn't they have some small-scale titles in between those as well? So it is possible they could have a launch window title to go.

Yep, they released 12 games in 5 years. Most were smaller titles. But 3 were decent sized. 

Gran Turismo,God of War,some fromsoftware remake,Horizon 2 thingies,new insomniac title.
One or a few new ip's and an amount of indies but not really a focus on them,we might see some snippets of elden ring while George RR Martin reveals the full story of The winds of Winter can be found in the item discriptions and the people will rejoice.

If they show GoW 5 that would be insane.
Doubt it tho.