By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31

With the recent amazon leak, I expect Sony will reveal everything, how the console looks, price and allow us to pre-order. This should surprise Microsoft :)

6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
Gran Turismo,God of War,some fromsoftware remake,Horizon 2 thingies,new insomniac title.
One or a few new ip's and an amount of indies but not really a focus on them,we might see some snippets of elden ring while George RR Martin reveals the full story of The winds of Winter can be found in the item discriptions and the people will rejoice.

lmao

You had to have gone through a Dark Souls lore videos phase to really appreciate this joke, but bravo.

I expect to see games and the console. Probably not pricing just yet.

I love how this thread shows just how strong the PS Brand is. We've got people talking about games and speculating on what's going to be revealed, and the variety of options available is pretty impressive.

It could be a Demon's Souls/Bloodborne remake! We could get sequels to Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spider Man, and so many others. we could get new IPs and maybe stuff like a sequel to 2016's Ratchet & Clank! The sheer volume of potential options on the system is impressive and I can't wait. I just wanna see what comes next, and remember that a new IP could be better than any sequel! (Remember Horizon: Zero Dawn? New IP and it sold like hotcakes with loads of admiration across the board).

I wanna see the console design itself (I hope it's not that stupid V shaped thing, but it wouldn't bother me too much.) I wanna know the price (I'm expecting 500 USD, but anything less than that would be nice). I wanna hear a launch date (I am hearing October 20th but that's a Tuesday so I doubt it). I wanna know more info about Backwards Compatibility (I have faith it'll be good news for PS1, PS2, and PS4 games, and I know a lot of people wanna hear about PS3 as well). I just generally want/need to know info. As long as we get some/most of this info, I'll be happy. I don't want to go into the next generation blind but I also expect to have to fight for the PS5's launch due to the pandemic.

either way, this is basically E3 for me. Lovely

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Are you ready?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
I really hope we get to see the system itself, and I hope it has the same two-tone color scheme as the controller. I don't know why, but I think the DualSense's color scheme is cool.

I suspect the only first-party AAA games we'll see are Horizon 2 and GT7. Every other Sony studio has released a game too recently for them to have something ready to go this early. Any other exclusives will probably be smaller-scale projects. I have a feeling that multiplats with PS-centric marketing will be the focus here. Regardless of what is shown, I hope we see some really big games this time. We have yet to see any actual gameplay from major AAA titles.

It's been like 3 years since they last revealed a game, so even if a lot of their 1st party don't release on the first year I would bet they have a lot in the work that could be show for the next 2 years release window.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

If it goes up for pre order, who thinks they will bite?

trunkswd said:

LOL I can't.

Missed him.

Xxain said:

I probably won't because prices in Brazil are going to be obscene and money is short. But I'll try to buy around April in USA.

Xxain said:

Ya, why not. Amazon lets me pre-order without ever putting down a single penny, up until the moment it ships. No reason not to pre-order. I can always cancel later.

If it goes up for pre-order, it will be out of stock in less than a minute. Get your foreplay fingers ready gents!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850