Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31

If it goes up for pre-order, it will be out of stock in less than a minute. Get your foreplay fingers ready gents!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

My prediction: It's gonna be PS5 for $249. It'll sell 120m in one year. You'll see.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

This is going to be historic.

Going to be a good show!

Shaunodon said:
COKTOE said:

I really like the look of the controller too. Was kinda surprised how it divided opinion.

Just gonna add as well, I hope Ubisoft has presentation where they apologize, and announce they are going out of business.

It's the wrong year to be that optimistic.

Yeah. It has been a rough yeah hasn't it? 😮

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

I think Bluepoint's new project will be there. Which was described to "define the visual benchmark for the next generation of gaming hardware."
I'd like to see the next Gran Turismo, since it usually works well to showcase next gen graphics.

DonFerrari said:
trunkswd said:

LOL I can't.

Missed him.

Xxain said:
If it goes up for pre order, who thinks they will bite?

I probably won't because prices in Brazil are going to be obscene and money is short. But I'll try to buy around April in USA.

April is my birthday... so you are getting me a PS5 as a birthday gift, how considerate!

Less than 30 mins to go! Get your snacks ladies and gents

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1