Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31
Hiku said:

As it's getting closer, I'm getting more excited to see the games.
Though also reminding myself that these type of presentation often come with a lot of less exciting content.

None the less, gonna have food and drinks ready.
Metal Gear Solid Remake?

This one should come with a lot of goodies.

TallSilhouette said:
Rumor going around that we won't actually see the console itself until July. Try not to be surprised if that turns out to be true.

Regardless, can't wait for the stream. Wish I could watch it live but I'll be working. Better get some good first party footage.

I feel like there's too much smoke for it to not happen right now.  

It'll happen soon for sure.

Around the Network

You could make the thread title a lot smaller and add the time to make it easy to get people to know when/why to come here.

Holly change ur second post to only have info about reveals and do what u did somewhere else.

Tagged. Four hours left my people! Four hours.

China Numba wan!!

Agreed with @BraLoD Simplify the name to PS5 reveal event discussion or what not.

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

I never watch these types of things live, or at all in most cases, and just look at recaps, synopses, and the like, but I may actually try to watch this one. Maybe. Either way, looking forward to the news.

Chinese food for breakfast

I really hope we get to see the system itself, and I hope it has the same two-tone color scheme as the controller. I don't know why, but I think the DualSense's color scheme is cool.

I suspect the only first-party AAA games we'll see are Horizon 2 and GT7. Every other Sony studio has released a game too recently for them to have something ready to go this early. Any other exclusives will probably be smaller-scale projects. I have a feeling that multiplats with PS-centric marketing will be the focus here. Regardless of what is shown, I hope we see some really big games this time. We have yet to see any actual gameplay from major AAA titles.

Shadow1980 said:
I really hope we get to see the system itself, and I hope it has the same two-tone color scheme as the controller. I don't know why, but I think the DualSense's color scheme is cool.

I suspect the only first-party AAA games we'll see are Horizon 2 and GT7. Every other Sony studio has released a game too recently for them to have something ready to go this early. Any other exclusives will probably be smaller-scale projects. I have a feeling that multiplats with PS-centric marketing will be the focus here. Regardless of what is shown, I hope we see some really big games this time. We have yet to see any actual gameplay from major AAA titles.

Sony Japan and Insomniac are pretty big studios that usually have a couple of things going on too.  

There was an interview with the head of Sony Japan that said they have 4 or 5 teams.  

Going to be watching this while working which isn't very ideal but I am gonna try to use my fap breaks to get the most out of it.

I sure hope they announce pricing!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

If we get a console reveal or price then that's just icing on the cake.