Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict PS5 launch Price in EU/Dollars.

I'm pretty confident in $499 right now. I'll probably pay way more to get an extra controller and storage if such bundle exists.

Around the Network

I predict that prices won't be announced today

and yea, 500 for the 825GB version is highly probable, but a possible 1.6TB version would be 650 or more in that case imo

I'm hoping for a mic drop $399, again. But, I could see them launching at $449. Supposedly, that's the BOM for the console, so I can definitely see Sony, as usual, launching at a slight loss. I think Series X will be $499-$549.

JapaneseGamesLover said:

My guess 

PS5 1TB *825GB 499 EU/ 499 USD.

PS5 2TB *1,65TB 599 EU/599 USD.

Yours ?

The same.

Yep same as yours

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

$1000 AUD

btw, just hope nobody is actually expecting a price announcement today, I'm pretty positive it's not going to happen.
Just save for $500, expect that and further down the line if it's less just get an extra game to go with it

JapaneseGamesLover said:

Some hours before the luckily official announcement of launch date and price:

My guess 

PS5 1TB 499 EU/ 499 USD.

PS5 2TB 599 EU/599 USD.

Yours ?

Excuse me sir,

But we know the PS5 will be 825GB at launch.

That being said. 499 USD.

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

JapaneseGamesLover said:

Some hours before the luckily official announcement of launch date and price:

My guess 

PS5 1TB 499 EU/ 499 USD.

PS5 2TB 599 EU/599 USD.

Yours ?

You are wrong, max size of the ssd is 825GB this has already been confirmed by sony, there is no 1tb or 2 tb.

With that said, PS5 will be 499euros

$499. Anything above that for the PS5 (or Xbox Series) will lead to slow start to the next generation. Sure the hardcore fans will still buy it at launch, but sales will drop like rock once we get past the first holiday.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.