By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS5 Reveal Leaks Topic

With the planned June 4th PS5 reveal delayed, it seems likely that we will start to see numerous alleged and actual leaks regarding what would have been shown. Some people have been really looking forward to this event, and would like to go into it without knowing anything about what will be shown. And, of course, other people get hyped by scouring the internet for any scrap of information they can find and of course want to talk about that information in the forums.

As such, we decided to make an official topic to discuss any leaks that may come out in the coming days or weeks.  This way people who want to discuss leaks have a place to do so without potentially ruining things for users who want a surprise.  We'll keep this topic open until the actual reveal happens.  PLEASE KEEP ALL DISCUSSION OF ANY LEAKS CONFINED TO THIS TOPIC!!!

Also, this is not the place to discuss feelings on the delay, or the events surrounding it.  Let's keep this topic as a place for people to talk about gaming and get hyped ^_^. 

Around the Network

And now we wait for those leaks to appear...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Good solution. Will tag it so I can avoid entering =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Cool, I'll tag this.

I was excited for the event on June 4th, but now we don't even have a specific date anymore. I'll have some fun waiting for leaks and rumours then.

Leaks in the weeks eh? It's better than a kick in the balls.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

It is possible that next June 12 they will do the PS5 event

Ryotsu said:

It is possible that next June 12 they will do the PS5 event

Hope so

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Gran Turismo 7 is one of the exclusive titles that will be shown.  That's the word in racing circles.

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

Tagged :)

I heard a BIG rumour:

I heard Sony is Doomed!!