By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Devote Your Hearts (Attack on Titan Final Season Now Airing)

Tagged games:

Favourite character?

Eren 5 20.83%

Mikasa 4 16.67%

Armin 1 4.17%

Levi 7 29.17%

Historia 1 4.17%

Reiner 2 8.33%

Jean 0 0%

Hange 2 8.33%

Zeke 0 0%

Other 2 8.33%

Total:24

The manga and story will officially be ending in the 3 chapters after this month's. Also, the scene I mentioned in my last post should appear in the next episode of the anime this weekend, so it's a good time to get caught up.

I've been reading rumours/speculation that the season may go for about 16 episodes, then they may adapt the rest through a movie format.

Around the Network

So the manga is about to end

Reading this for about 8 years seems like it was yesterday when I saw pages from the Colossal Tittan popping in a "Epic Manga Pages" thread in an anime forum. The art design made me curious and here I am. I must not being my favorite manga, but it was good and entertaining enough to keep me reading it every month for a third of my life

I'm happy it's ending, I like when the things I enjoy finally end (and ends well), make me feel like my journey was finished and I can now move on

If you're an anime-only and know nothing about the current events of the manga, tread very carefully for the next few weeks (with google, twitter, youtube search etc.). The fandom is quickly turning into a shitstorm.

Especially be careful with your youtube history. Youtube recommendations has screwed me over many a time with unwanted spoilers.