By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Devote Your Hearts (Attack on Titan Final Season Now Airing)

Tagged games:

Favourite character?

Eren 5 20.83%

Mikasa 4 16.67%

Armin 1 4.17%

Levi 7 29.17%

Historia 1 4.17%

Reiner 2 8.33%

Jean 0 0%

Hange 2 8.33%

Zeke 0 0%

Other 2 8.33%

Total:24
MasonADC said:
BasilZero said:

Just saw the first ep.

A bit confused though - not sure if its because its been so long since the last season that I forgot some details or....

But the premise of the first ep - is that a timeskip or is it a flashback?

Timeskip, 9 years from the first season and 4 years after the end of season three. 

Ahhh, thanks! Yeah, I assumed that was the case but didnt know if they pulled some whacky de-aging thing (if it was a flashback) with Reiner since he looked older now.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

The quality of ep.1 seems great despite the studio change. Hopefully it will stay the same in the later episodes.

This current Reiner is just my favorite in the series and seeing it on anime is very pleasing

Attack on Tittan did a scary great job with building its universe-expansion, thing most mangas do very poorly. I remember reading Claymore just to get frustrated over the fact the new continent was never displayed

IcaroRibeiro said:

This current Reiner is just my favorite in the series and seeing it on anime is very pleasing

Attack on Tittan did a scary great job with building its universe-expansion, thing most mangas do very poorly. I remember reading Claymore just to get frustrated over the fact the new continent was never displayed

Pretty sure Isayama said most recently his favourite character is Reiner.

The more his character has grown through the story, the more I love going back to that scene in season 2. It's especially great after seeing it connect to the iconic scene from ch.100 in the manga, which will be coming up soon in the anime.

The manga and story will officially be ending in the 3 chapters after this month's. Also, the scene I mentioned in my last post should appear in the next episode of the anime this weekend, so it's a good time to get caught up.

I've been reading rumours/speculation that the season may go for about 16 episodes, then they may adapt the rest through a movie format.

Around the Network

So the manga is about to end

Reading this for about 8 years seems like it was yesterday when I saw pages from the Colossal Tittan popping in a "Epic Manga Pages" thread in an anime forum. The art design made me curious and here I am. I must not being my favorite manga, but it was good and entertaining enough to keep me reading it every month for a third of my life

I'm happy it's ending, I like when the things I enjoy finally end (and ends well), make me feel like my journey was finished and I can now move on

If you're an anime-only and know nothing about the current events of the manga, tread very carefully for the next few weeks (with google, twitter, youtube search etc.). The fandom is quickly turning into a shitstorm.

Especially be careful with your youtube history. Youtube recommendations has screwed me over many a time with unwanted spoilers.