By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Devote Your Hearts (Attack on Titan Final Season Now Airing)

Tagged games:

Favourite character?

Eren 5 20.83%

Mikasa 4 16.67%

Armin 1 4.17%

Levi 7 29.17%

Historia 1 4.17%

Reiner 2 8.33%

Jean 0 0%

Hange 2 8.33%

Zeke 0 0%

Other 2 8.33%

Total:24

No WIT? Damn, that sucks. Still looking forward to it.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Trunkin said:
My disappointment at the new studio made an instant 180 when I saw the footage. Damn! One Punch Man season 2 this is not.

It's amazing they just had this crazy 2min video ready to drop and blow up. They know how to make a first impression. So many juicy panels were shoved in there, and they all look fantastic.

Seriously, I wasn't expecting anything like this for another 4 months at least. It really looks like they're gonna do these final arcs justice.

derpysquirtle64 said:
No WIT? Damn, that sucks. Still looking forward to it.

I hope they're not going off the book like GoT, especially when it's so close to ending. The trailer definitely put my fear of studio changing to rest though dayum!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
I hope they're not going off the book like GoT, especially when it's so close to ending. The trailer definitely put my fear of studio changing to rest though dayum!

I could be wrong, but,...was there even a book to go "off of" for Game Of Thrones? Wasn't it just fan fiction written by people with more latte stains on their shirts than brains for the last 2 seasons? Never watched Game Of Thrones.....Score!

Also, one more vote for Hange! Score!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

All of those waiting for the 2nd season.... it will now all come to and end. Imo this is my most favourite anime series ever! Love everything about it. The fanarts for Mikasa and Eren will be INSANE..... lol

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Lonely_Dolphin said:

Yeah, as mentioned GoT had no book to go off for the last couple seasons. I can practically guarantee the manga will either be finished before this season comes to it's conclusion, or they'll split the season into two parts-- likely 2 cours (24eps roughly) this year, and 1 cour (12eps roughly) next year. The story would have a perfect cliffhanger for part one based on that estimate.

As far as staying close to the book, from what they've shown so far it seems closer to the manga than WIT's 3 seasons were. There were always some minor complaints that WIT were adding or removing certain details, to appeal to certain crowds. But nothing quite as bad as season 3 part 1 where they cut out a chunk of the uprising arc. If you don't read the manga it could be worth reading up on that, 'long as you're careful of spoilers.

Added a subbed version of the trailer to op.

Shaunodon said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Yeah, as mentioned GoT had no book to go off for the last couple seasons. I can practically guarantee the manga will either be finished before this season comes to it's conclusion, or they'll split the season into two parts-- likely 2 cours (24eps roughly) this year, and 1 cour (12eps roughly) next year. The story would have a perfect cliffhanger for part one based on that estimate.

As far as staying close to the book, from what they've shown so far it seems closer to the manga than WIT's 3 seasons were. There were always some minor complaints that WIT were adding or removing certain details, to appeal to certain crowds. But nothing quite as bad as season 3 part 1 where they cut out a chunk of the uprising arc. If you don't read the manga it could be worth reading up on that, 'long as you're careful of spoilers.

That' really interesting. I never read the manga, so I didn't know that there were things missing for the first 3 seasons of the anime. I  but actually have vol.19 and vol.20 because they came with DVD AOV's.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Shaunodon said:

That' really interesting. I never read the manga, so I didn't know that there were things missing for the first 3 seasons of the anime. I  but actually have vol.19 and vol.20 because they came with DVD AOV's.

Volumes 17 and 18 had special editions with OVAs too. Volume 16 had a special edition with a pack of playing cards.