By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation Event on June 4, "Playstation 5 official game reveal" , EDIT Official Sony confirmed it will be June 4

Runa216 said:
sales2099 said:
Finally, bring it on. I want to see what they will commit to launch. No more upbeat rumours, it’s better to deal in facts. HZD2 seems to be the popular bet. GT7 maaaaybe if not 2021. Sony Japan is the wild card. The rest are too far off or are releasing on PS4 this year all ready

Why do you care so much about launch? the fact that the PS4 has FFVII Remake, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima all in its last year is proof that a console's WHOLE life cycle matters. Even if the PS5's launch sucks, I have every bit of faith that it will deliver. 

It’s the next gen....gens have a launch. Launches are exciting. I don’t understand why you are confused.

It would be silly to think that far ahead in the future when we know so little. The launch is what matters this year. Lol don’t tell me how to look at next gen. Enjoy the PS4  this year....that’s not what I’m talking about bud. 

Last edited by sales2099 - on 30 May 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Quite excited, and really happy that it's an EU friendly timeslot.

Bandorr said:
Carl said:
Quite excited, and really happy that it's an EU friendly timeslot.

Is that EU Friendly? Isn't europe about 8 or 9 hours ahead of PDT? So 1 there is like 10 European?

I get that's more friendly than 6 PDT - or am I converting the times wrong?

It'll be 9pm UK time, 10pm elsewhere in mainland Europe.

Which is pretty good, all things considered. Sony like to hit us with 2am/3am shows.

Aaaaaaaand Delayed. I understand why though.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 01 June 2020

Delayed...while I don’t think it was the right answer, it’s understandable. Time to wait I guess

Around the Network

They wanted to do it at a time where they would be in the headlines.

Ugh. I get that there are more important things in life but damn its fake solidarity. They would have to eternally postpone this event because they will always be responding to some crisis in the world, which they wont.

Hopefully they will have a new date sooner than later. Makes sense why they delayed though.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Goddamn US and their stupid shit.

Hunting Season is done...