By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - screw remasters/remakes but if you going to throw away your money spend it on Saints row 3

if the next one takes another 2 years imma blame this remaster

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

vid seems to bug in the OP

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Already bought it yesterday and downloaded it. And that's after buying it physically on 360 and digitally on XBO and Switch.

Didn't even want this game and I prefer SR2 by far but that Digital Foundry video convinced me. The only reason I haven't played it yet is because my created character is always super slutty and I don't want my family to see.

I'll wait for the Saints Row IV Remaster, thank you very much.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Just saw the DF verdict yesterday. Man they poured in way to much work into this. I'l pick it up once it hits the bargain bin as my backlog is massive...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Pretty cool. I have a pretty strong connection to this game. Will definitely buy it at some point. Don't agree that remasters are inherently bad though. I like that there's a space for them. From games I love that I want to play again, like Dragon's Dogma or SR3, to games I missed out on the first time around, like Ghostbusters. There have been some truly awful remasters over the years, but the good jobs outweigh the bad.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I really loved 3. Might pick this up now.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It looks gorgeous!

I'm really thinking about getting it because I really like The Third and now it looks better than ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've used this port to test new things that they'll use in the next Saints Row game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

It's nice, but it's also exclusive to a client I've no intention of installing and running on my rig. Not going to wait a yr to pay for it either. I much prefer the way other pubs/devs did their remasters, when it was simply given as a free update for owning the original game (like the Bioshock series/Skyrim/Mafia etc).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

$40?! Nah... maybe when it's $10.

4 ≈ One