By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia 1 and 2 Definitive Edition trailers and Mafia 2 gameplay

Mafia 1 getting a proper remake would be insane.
It was a really good game back then but wow the game was hard.

If they add more checkpoints and fix the difficulty of the race I would definitely play it.

Mafia 2... not so much. Really liked it but I don't see a point in replaying it.

Last edited by Barozi - on 19 May 2020

Around the Network

Ok so Mafia 1 Definitive Edition is a remake. Just like Xenoblade then, cool

Mafia 1 is one of my all time favourites, really looking forward to replaying it after what it seems like eternity.
Hopefully, 2K will do justice and remake another Czech PC gem from that period, Vietcong.

Definitely getting Mafia 1 remake since I never played. Don't know about 2's remaster since I have the regular one on PC. Doesn't seem much different. Just pump up the resolution lol

Mafia 1 was a masterpiece at that time. I could not believe I was playing a mobster game with such characters and plot. On PC of course as the PS2 port was maybe the worst port in the history of ports. I would definitely play it again.
Never finished Mafia 2 because the performance on my PS3 was really bad. Low resolution, a LOT of screen tearing, low fps, I just gave up. Time to go back to it.
Mafia 3 never got me interested. I wanted to see more of that 1920-1940 chicago/untouchables style mob stories and the 1960 setting never grabbed my attention.
Bring it on!

Around the Network

How is it that the first Mafia, the one that got a full remake treatment, barely gets a trailer? That's the one I wanna see more of, not the one that got a simple touch up.

Mafia 1 one of my favorite games, I hope they don't make a 2 out of it because 2 was a very bland game compared to 1.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

btw. in case you didn't notice, they now give away all the Mafia 3 DLCs for free.

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition for free on Steam if you already have the old version in your library.
Nice!