By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Engine 5 Announced + PS5 Demo

Leynos said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/unreal-engine-5-support-officially-confirmed-for-switch/ Sorry I know it's a Sony forum but eh I'm lazy. UE5 confirmed for Switch.

I was expecting it, good thing.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Linus from Linus Tech Tips spent about 10 minutes trashing PS5's SSD and Tim Sweeny for being a "sell-out". I don't understand the denial and right out the refusal to engage with the information Mark Cerny spent literally an hour presenting in the Deep Dive video. It's fine if you don't want to read, watch or educate yourself on what SONY did differently, but it's not on the rest of us to spoon feed you the differences when you're obviously not looking for an honest exchange. 

I am not gonna buy a PS5, heck, I don't have a PS4, but it's easy to see that this SSD is the result of serious collaborations between the hardware maker and the developers, and it benefits literally everyone, I don't get why some want it oh so badly to be "smoke & mirrors" or some shady deal between Epic and SONY....

LurkerJ said:

Linus from Linus Tech Tips spent about 10 minutes trashing PS5's SSD and Tim Sweeny for being a "sell-out". I don't understand the denial and right out the refusal to engage with the information Mark Cerny spent literally an hour presenting in the Deep Dive video. It's fine if you don't want to read, watch or educate yourself on what SONY did differently, but it's not on the rest of us to spoon feed you the differences when you're obviously not looking for an honest exchange. 

I am not gonna buy a PS5, heck, I don't have a PS4, but it's easy to see that this SSD is the result of serious collaborations between the hardware maker and the developers, and it benefits literally everyone, I don't get why some want it oh so badly to be "smoke & mirrors" or some shady deal between Epic and SONY....

no the shady shit is between epic and china, this is just getting paid to say something

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

UE5 tech demo runs on a laptop(RTX 2080 & 970 EVO Plus) at 1440p40+ fps, runs better than the ps5, in a notebook, so all this SSD sounds more like it is PR talking.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
UE5 tech demo runs on a laptop(RTX 2080 & 970 EVO Plus) at 1440p40+ fps, runs better than the ps5, in a notebook, so all this SSD sounds more like it is PR talking.

The game media is not fair in the first place.
They don't even want to be fair.
Look at non-English media.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Teriol said:

The game media is not fair in the first place.
They don't even want to be fair.
Look at non-English media.

Yeah, this morning i find this on ps4 reddit and it have a link to the demostration and the notebook was running the same  demo, later the link was erase and the guy was banned for  show that an actual ssd and a notebook  was running the demo better than the ps5. umbeliavable

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:

Source? 

Cause this word-for-word exact comment got moderated on reddit for being FUD.

Teriol said:

I am expecting many machines to run better looking games, including the next Xbox. Non of that changes the fact that this SSD is a labour of love, from a games developer to games developers. 

Hynad said:
Teriol said:

Source? 

Cause this word-for-word exact comment got moderated on reddit for being FUD.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:

Source ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.