By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 Remaster announced for PS4, Xbox One & Epic Game Store, EDIT : Local Multiplayer, Faithful to original, ex Neversoft employee work in this project

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 11 61.11%

No 7 38.89%

Total:18

Gosh the nostalgia. Looks great, probably day one for me.

Nice touch to end the trailer with a 900.

Around the Network

Day 1.

konnichiwa said:
It just feel like people want to screw themself over? TH 1/2 are litterally games that you finish in a couple of hours. (2 takes 45 minutes if you know what to do, and less if you speedrun it). Anyway I guess THPS 3/4 are for part 2?

They have online and local multiplayer. I hope there are new modes added as well to help increase the time it takes to beat them. Also it depends if it launches at $60 or something cheaper like $30 or $40. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Sounds like Activision took the bribe from EG, but ah well, just one less game for me to care about, a year later. I know Acti anyway, they'll care it high even a year later.

Also totally forgot. They could have simply sold this on Battlenet, rather than keeping it locked to a store I don't have installed and never plan on using. I use Battlenet weekly as well. THis could have been an easy sell for me, provided with modding, but I guess Acti once again doesn't give two shits, money, money, money (I wish Bobby would kick the bucket someday, as well as all the old higher ups, because I'm tired of their pure greed bs). 

Last edited by Chazore - on 12 May 2020

konnichiwa said:
It just feel like people want to screw themself over? TH 1/2 are litterally games that you finish in a couple of hours. (2 takes 45 minutes if you know what to do, and less if you speedrun it). Anyway I guess THPS 3/4 are for part 2?

From what I remember it was never about beating these games for most people. People just used the levels as sandboxes to play around in, sometimes for hours at a time, while listening to the good soundtrack. It's short but offers good replay value as a result. If this collection comes in at $40 it will definitely be worth it for most fans of the series. 

Around the Network

Can't wait to replay THPS2! My favorite PS1 game.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I played this on my dreamcast. Great games.

Heard news of it earlier, watched the trailer multiple times in a row, super excited and will absolutely be buying this day one!

Activision hates the Switch even tho the originals were on N64 and Game Boy.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Chazore said:

Sounds like Activision took the bribe from EG, but ah well, just one less game for me to care about, a year later. I know Acti anyway, they'll care it high even a year later.

Its releasing on PC, I really dont get the hate...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1