By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Batman or Spider-Man?

Tagged games:

Batman or Spider-Man?

Batman 26 50.98%

Spider-Man 25 49.02%

Total:51

Batman is about the lamest "super hero" ever perceived. No super powers, billionaire, stupid convictions he doesn't even adhere to. Anything he does could be done faster and more efficient by most other heroes. He's just an edgy teenager in an old man's body.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

For me Batman is miles ahead of spiderman. like they are not even in the same catagory.

I love Batman, but Spiderman I like more because of the comical side of his. Love seriouness and darkness, but I enjoy more to laugh.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Batman.

Batman.

Grew watching every Batman cartoon and movie, good and bad, always have loved the character and I think its got some of the best comic book stories ever. Best Rogues gallery in comic books, best supporting characters in comics books. I also have much love for Spiderman, its also one my favorite characters and as a teenager I found him very relatable and I think its got the second-best rogues gallery, second to Batman that is. Both of them are great, but If I have to choose its Batman for sure.

Around the Network

Batman. I enjoy the darker universe. Don't read the comics, but I watch the movies and play the games.

Both. There's room for all.

And I liked Green Lantern as well, most of it anyway, just not the forced ending with Parallax.

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was tops.

Superman: Shadow of Apokolips was enjoyable and faithful.

Batman.

4 ≈ One

The Bat Man.

Spiderman has fun movies, the Toby Maguire ones at least, the Tom Holland ones sucked, haven’t seen the MCU ones, but come, The Dark Knight Trilogy trumps Spiderman. And Joker too. Games are eh. Looks and overal ‘vibe’ are also in favor of Batman. It’s just cooler, Spiderman is a bit too ‘normal’ for me. Gotham is a cool series.

Batman as a character. He's my favorite superhero. Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel superhero. However, I've got an unpopular opinion. Give me Spider-Man 2 (Sixth Gen Consoles) and Marvel's Spider-Man over Rockstar's Batman Arkham games any day.

I prefer Batman in films, television, and most other forms of media. I prefer Spider-Man in video games.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima