By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Batman or Spider-Man?

Tagged games:

Batman or Spider-Man?

Batman 26 50.98%

Spider-Man 25 49.02%

Total:51

Spider-Man for me.

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:
Batman as a character. He's my favorite superhero. Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel superhero. However, I've got an unpopular opinion. Give me Spider-Man 2 (Sixth Gen Consoles) and Marvel's Spider-Man over Rockstar's Batman Arkham games any day.

I prefer Batman in films, television, and most other forms of media. I prefer Spider-Man in video games.

Spider-man 2 was amazing.  Hard to say it's better than Arkham since it's dated in a lot of ways, but definitely a hidden gem.

Batman is cool, but I've always enjoyed Spider-Man better.  I relate a lot more to Spider-Man, and my grandmother lived next door and she looked a lot like Aunt May (from the comics).  Also, when I think about different ways I've encountered them this is what I like more:

Comics: Spider-Man
Video-Games: Spider-Man
TV Shows: Batman good, Spider-Man better
Movies: Spider-Man
Super-Powers: Spider-Man
Merchandizing: Spider-Man
Villains: Actually Batman has better villains

Spider Man

Spider Man in a Canadian subway car picking up Bat Man by the waist and throwing him down. Proof that Spider Man is the superior super hero.

Last edited by RidingMower - on 09 May 2020

Haven't read many of the posts but I think there's a lot of misinformation about Spider-Man.

He was a nerdy kid but that only lasted a short time. Since then, he's gotten great jobs, become a teacher, married a model, become waaay too powerful, died, come back, etc.

In most media, he's still portrayed early in his career and he's definitely life's punching bag. No matter what, he's just not allowed to be happy but he stays optimistic...most of the time.

But, without going into a long(er) post, I choose Batman.

Around the Network

On general, Batman.

I love the darker tone form Gotham above the New York from spiderman. I love the series Gotham. Prefer the games en Batman movies above Spiderman. Cartoons might be equal. Comic books, i might prefer Spiderman. The way he handles his problems with sarcastic humor and his obsession with Mary Jane are more fun and more relatable than Batman's issues.