By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to play one game to save your life

Tagged games:

Which game will you play to save your life

Anthem 10 71.43%

Fallout 76 4 28.57%

Total:14

Okay, so lets bring up a scenario,

You are held captive, the only way for you to live and see your family again is to play one of the two chosen games, which will you play?

Anthem by Bioware

Fallout 76 by Bethesda

EDITED: No death option

Last edited by Azzanation - on 04 May 2020

Around the Network

well RIP

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'd probably choose death.

I was planning on putting the "Death" option in however I know everyone will just choose that option. No short cuts

Well we could play fallout 76 and nuke ourselves right?

Around the Network

Are the servers still on for Anthem?

I guess Fallout 76, I can just spend time building a house... so basically just a crap version of Minecraft.

Hmm, pie.

Probably Anthem, as it seems to have the better gameplay.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Pre-release, I was interested in Anthem. I didn't end up playing it, because it was not well received. But, the concept is still of interest to me.

I never had any interest in Fallout 76. I'm just not into the Fallout series in general. With that said, it seems that this game still has a large player base, and receives content updates fairly often. So, it has that going for it.

So.... I guess I'll go with Anthem. I imagine I'd get a sense of what could have been with that game, rather than spending my whole life wondering about it.

Surprise me.

Fallout 76. Already played it and it was okay. Pretty cool how an ad popped over the entire text box while I was writing this though.