By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to play one game to save your life

Tagged games:

Which game will you play to save your life

Anthem 10 71.43%

Fallout 76 4 28.57%

Total:14

Anthem probably, at least it's just kinda boring rather than broken and boring. Prettier to look at too.

Around the Network

It was a tough choice at first, because I thought Anthem was a FPS and I really hate FPS games.  But I looked it up and saw that it's third person and part role playing, so I'd take that over any Bethesda game easily.  Bethesda games suck so hard.  I hear Fallout 76 is an exceptionally bad one which is something I don't want to imagine, because I can't stand Morrowind and people think that one is actually good.

Fallout will probably bug out somehow making it unable to play. Anthem it is.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Anthem looks more appealing to me despite being a Fallout fan.

Wouldnt really make a difference under those circumstances, whatever aversion I may have to those wouldve been mitigated and completely fogotten.
Gonna say Anthem just because it looks prettier.

Around the Network

Ewwwww

I mean if I had to....Fallout 76

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Ewwwww

I mean if I had to....Fallout 76

The poll should read would you play Fallout 76 russian roulette version with every chamber loaded or get it over quick,still there's a ray of light  all things being equal it should  crash on start up, on the other hand we may have a OMG  moment when five minutes in where stuck in a time loop.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot