By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT] New Moderators Summer 2020

Congrats to the new mods!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
i approve Jwijn who doesnt like wine

I actually really do hate wine O_O... Have I mentioned that before or was that just an oddly accurate joke?

What this site needs is mods with a fair amount of restraint. I hope the new guys meet that criteria.

Congratulations.

Good picks.

Congrats guys! Good choices as well

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
What this site needs is mods with a fair amount of restraint. I hope the new guys meet that criteria.

I'm going to defend the team here. More restraint is exercised than most will ever know. We are not perfect by any means, but we let a lot of things slide that wouldn't on other sites (or with previous mod teams ~ 2016 and prior). 

Of course, we appreciate the feedback and will work on improving ourselves where necessary, but not all things will see a brute force method of fix.

All great choices and users I've appreciated throughout the years.

Signature goes here!

Many companies lay off employees due to Covid-19, VGC keeps hiring.

Barozi said:

We have to get ready for the upcoming launches of the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, plus all the other improvements to the site we are currently working on. With all of that we expect a bump in new people visiting the site and our community to grow.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Barozi said:

Well, with what they're paying me, they could afford it. XD