By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS5 Fully Reveal and Games Reveal in coming weeks and more detail on June 2 in "Official Playstation Magazine " EDIT: Jason Schreier Tweet confirmation

What games do you want to see

New Twisted Metal 0 0%

New KillZone 5 8.77%

I want to see Horizon 2 Demo 9 15.79%

I Hope for Demon Souls Remake 4 7.02%

I want to see Resistance sequel or remake 1 1.75%

New IP from World Wide Studio 2 3.51%

New JRPG 9 15.79%

Gran Turismo 7 7 12.28%

Knack 3 6 10.53%

Everything 14 24.56%

Total:57

EDIT: Unrelated but just for fun I Add PS5 Dual Sense Video in 3D and PS5 concept Design Video 

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 30 April 2020

Around the Network

I figured both would have shown us the goods already. “weeks” could mean anything. But yeah sometime in May is a safe bet.

How will they reveal it? Some kind of live event?

I hope yes, because I like that.

It seems May and June will be good news events about next-gen. Can't wait, I've got my pre-order money ready!

This is gonna be one hell of a fap in the cuming weeks as playstation and xbox prepare to jizz all over us with games and hardware! Wet summer days be coming lads.

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 27 April 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm so relieved we don't have to wait until July to get a sneak peek of PS5 games lol.

BraLoD said:
LoD Remake cover incoming.

Now imagine if LoD remake was a launch title!

An announcement of announcement again =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Looking forward to the big reveal. I was figuring it would happen in June regardless. PS4 wasn't fully shown off until month of June as well so it's only natural to follow the same type of roadmap. It's also a plus to finally get rid of online entitled comments from people who are too impatient to wait or just using the wait to fuel the console war.

As far as I can think, this is the most realistic yet crazy-hyped scenario.

GTA 6 (plus optional first person mode like in GTA 5 and this time it could be VR compatible)
Elder Scrolls 6 (plus optional VR mode, like Skyrim VR)
Resident Evil 8 (plus optional VR mode, like RE7)
Horizon Zero Dawn 2

I don't think there'll be any 8th Gen Ports cos of the backwards compatibility thing but I'm sure they'll tease off the backwards-compatible games such as (Last of Us 2, God of War, Devil May Cry 5, RE2/3, FF7 remake, etc)

Last edited by 00Xander00 - on 28 April 2020

I have (or have/had in the household): ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, NES, Sega Master System, Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive, Gameboy, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Windows 95, Gameboy Colour, Windows 98, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Windows XP, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows Vista, iPhone, Windows 7, 3DS, Wii U, PS4, Windows 10, PSVR, Switch, PS5 & PSVR2. :D

and I Don't have: Magnovox Odyssey, Any Atari's, Any Macintosh computers, Sega Gamegear, Virtual Boy, Sega Saturn, N-gage, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PSP, PSVita & Andoid Phone. Plus any non-main-stream consoles/platforms I haven't mentioned.