By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Pre E3 info leaking? (MP3, Brawl, Mario Galaxy, new Zelda?, so on)

this is fake for several reasons, here is the most obvious: he claims these games were shown right after reggie's speech. However, reggie's speech kicked off the event on the first day and the print media info was shown on the second. There is a 24 hour gap between when the speech happened and when stuff was shown to print media, however he says they happened right after eachother.

Around the Network
shams said:

Sounds too realistic/possible to me, to be false. I'm working on the assumption that its 100% true - and pretty much in line with what I would expect Nintendo to be working on.

Most happy about the Metroid news - this is exactly the sort of change I have been hoping for, and finally shows off the "point" of the WiiConnect service.

Can't wait until E3 now... :)

Wow, you would believe it to be true.  If you look at the post in the neogaf forum, no one believed it was true.  There are media that had access to stuff, but why is this guy the only one with all that knowledge and why is he giving it all away for free?

But hey, keep living in a dream world.

Speaking of dreams:  if Metroid Prime isn't online, it's a nightmare. 

Seems like this could all be true...some of it I hope not though... Well there's not much to say, except just wait til E3, and then we can come back to this post and see what matches.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Metroid Prime isn't online and that's confirmed The spec information sheer that Nintendo released on their Press Site mentions - 1 player. There is no online play, I don't think it's a nightmare honestly... would have been nice though.

"Brawl utilizes the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment. Various attacks can be increased in strength by moving the Wii Remote in the direction of the attack." It's great to hear that at least it's possible to use the Wiimote+nunchuk combo. That means I'm quite definately going to buy the game.

Around the Network

I would like to be able to use the Wiimote/nunchuck...but with no motion control as an option...while it may be fun, my "N64 SSB only" friends would never even touch SSBB if it used motion, which means no fun for me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm willing to bet the next Zelda game won't come out for a long long time, especially with all the casual Nintendo stuff succeeding on the Wii...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yeah. Apparently it's going to be called "The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass."

dpmnymkrprez -- you will virtually die online buddy!!! Maybe not with Metroid, however SSBB I will buy full retail to get my practice on. Can't wait for E3 either way.

BenKenobi, I thought you would have been fine with pad controls because you have GC? And if the info is correct, the motion controls don't seem forced.