By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who won corona virus 19-20?

Nobody, it's not over yet.

As for who will come out of it best after all's said and done... anybody who has stock in a drug and/or healthcare company.

Around the Network

Funeral homes?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Grocery stores

Smart, well informed people that have 'essential' jobs that are not in healthcare.

And those enjoying the quiet and clear pollution free skies.

The planet (Earth)

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Toilet Paper Industry

Without any doubt, they'll have made an insane mint from this epidemic.

Me. Have gotten a ton of forum points thanks to my thread.

Shows where my priorities are lol.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

aikohualda said:
kirby007 said:
vegans

I am pescatarian :P

I don't feel like a winner... vegetables and fruits perish so fast XD

^ this.
You dont feel like shopping as much (often), and ontop of that, most vegatables and fruits are hand picked.
Just something about it, I doubt most people are eating as much vegatables as before all this happend.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/walmart-sells-329-million-rolls-of-toilet-paper-in-five-days/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Walmart won, the TP sales :)

"Toilet paper is rolling off Walmart’s shelves so fast that the retailer sold enough in the last five days to give every American one roll, CEO Doug McMillon said Friday."

"Sales in the US spiked 845 percent on March 11 and 12 after climbing 51 percent in the preceding two weeks, according to NCSolutions figures reported by the Associated Press."

padib said:

The planet (Earth)

the planet doesn't care if it's an oasis for life or another barren rock

nature got a lil bit of a breather