By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who won corona virus 19-20?

Now is one of the best time to game for a lot of people.  People are staying in, minus to unemployment (sorry if you got laid off or furlough :( ).

Who do you think benefited the most during this time of horrible time?

I feel like nintendo won since switch (regular) is out of stock everywhere + Animal Crossing.....

Around the Network

vegans

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
vegans

I am pescatarian :P

I don't feel like a winner... vegetables and fruits perish so fast XD

Aliens. They've gained a couple more years of peace before we can conquer the galaxy.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Hermits.

Around the Network
Anonymous1796 said:
Hermits.

ahead of the curve XD

China.
Dont wanna fire up your conspiracy theories and paranoia, but they are living their everyday life now while the rest of the world is dealing with a huge economic backlash.

Second place goes to animals taking back the cities.

Honestly, it could be South Korea. Their government has been praised by all over the world.

Toilet Paper Industry

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jpcc86 said:
China.
Dont wanna fire up your conspiracy theories and paranoia, but they are living their everyday life now while the rest of the world is dealing with a huge economic backlash.

Second place goes to animals taking back the cities.

japan is pulling their companies from china, I am pretty sure other countries would follow. I don't think China will be the winner in a long term.