By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Holy moly, preorder charts looking greener than an abandoned swimming pool in Hawaii.

Around the Network

Smaller numbers for Melty and FIFA than I was expecting. Also I think the base price for Legacy ver of FIFA is wrong. It's in stock on Amazon for 3700 yen.

I was looking at the pre order lists and was hoping the switch would get more pre orders to show that 3rd party games could sell well on it

Then I saw fifa legacy edition on the next table and I died a little...

Kneetos said:

I was looking at the pre order lists and was hoping the switch would get more pre orders to show that 3rd party games could sell well on it

The Switch has already shown it can sell third party games, look at titles like Monster Hunter Rise and Momotaro.

curl-6 said:
Kneetos said:

The Switch has already shown it can sell third party games, look at titles like Monster Hunter Rise and Momotaro.

and Minecraft and all other multiples switch/ps4 when launching at the same time when switch sells more. 

Curl-6, denial is a form of art. 

Around the Network
Agente42 said:
curl-6 said:

and Minecraft and all other multiples switch/ps4 when launching at the same time when switch sells more. 

Curl-6, denial is a form of art. 

Seems "third parties don't sell on Nintendo" is a myth that will never die, no matter how many times it's disproven.

Days before release aligned, BDSP is ahead of SWSH by 37 points.

What the... What is Touken Ranbu Musou and why it suddenly appeared with 24 points?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

What the... What is Touken Ranbu Musou and why it suddenly appeared with 24 points?

What this guy said.

And what does 'for lottery' on the entry mean?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

That's the new Koei Tecmo's musou that is exclusive to the switch.

Don't know what tha lottery tag is meant for.