By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 14, 2020 (Mar 30 - Apr 05)

3m at retail for AC 4m plus with digital.

Around the Network

this will be the biggest Switch game in Japan ever.

what is the best selling Game in Japan (non bundled)?

Switch!!!

AC wont stop

90% boost for Ps4 this week

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Shortages must be baaaaaaad in Japan this week, ¥42,000 for a Switch Lite geez. Next week figures won't be pretty.

Around the Network

I wonder how many buy a second switch (Lite) for the children because they don't want each have their own island.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Shortages must be baaaaaaad in Japan this week, ¥42,000 for a Switch Lite geez. Next week figures won't be pretty.

I mean we said that each week since the AC launch so idk about that. It will continue to fall but still the Switch is starting to picking up in production as you can see, they sold 55k classic switch Last week. 

Feel like it's just that the demand isnt stopping to be so high so the prices go up but there is still good shipments being made.

Animal Crossing is 100% taking the top selling Switch game crown, and it 100% deserves it unlike Sword and Sheild.

xMetroid said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

I mean we said that each week since the AC launch so idk about that. It will continue to fall but still the Switch is starting to picking up in production as you can see, they sold 55k classic switch Last week. 

Feel like it's just that the demand isnt stopping to be so high so the prices go up but there is still good shipments being made.

Though apparently Nintendo isn't sending out any shipments in Japan this week beyond AC Switch's and like reserved Switches or something. I'd expect upcoming week to be very low since no normal shipments are happening.

Slownenberg said:
xMetroid said:

Though apparently Nintendo isn't sending out any shipments in Japan this week beyond AC Switch's and like reserved Switches or something. I'd expect upcoming week to be very low since no normal shipments are happening.

Yea well maybe its cause the demand is just that high. They could still sell over 50k and that would be better than last year. 

It sure will fall a little from last week tho.