By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II and Marvel's Iron Man VR delayed until further notice

Zoombael said:
sales2099 said:

You don’t see...games like the LOU2 are reasons why others move out of the holiday window. It doesn’t move...others make way for it. Lol why am I the one being positive about a Ps exclusive??? Why must people argue with me when I say a holiday launch is more lucrative then in May? Lol 

It doesn't work the way you think it does. More so considering Sony isn't merely publishing. 

Who is "you guys"? I won't be buying Tlou pt2. Why should CP2077 move out of the way? Who says tlou pt2 will be out this year? And congratulating whatever to whomever under the circumstances is inappropriate.

“You guys” being Ps fans. If that isn’t a label you yourself carry then my post didn’t apply to you. I’d say CP2077 is the only game Sony should be mindful of when considering the new release date. 

Im assuming a good case scenario where the pandemic is over by September period where the holiday period remains normal. Hopefully it gets to that point. I’m saying it’s overall good news for fans who get to revel in a potentially more lucrative sales period. I’m not talking about the pandemic, I’m speaking purely from a gaming fan perspective, it’s ok to talk positive in depressing times. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.