By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 3 Remake possibly coming to Switch?

Nautilus said:
Cloud version

/thread

This. Capcom won't dedicate the resources to make it actually run in hardware.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
curl-6 said:

I will stop as soon as they start putting out quality games on Switch that aren't ancient relics.

Well they are crap to "some" Nintendo fans. But not all call them crap, some of them grateful.

Capcom have been generous by porting a lot of games to Switch. Of course it's a matter of opinion and tastes. Because who don't like playing old relics on portable isn't that's the purpose of Switch.   

No, the purpose of the Switch is not to play old relics portably.

Several publishers have put current games on Switch, from Doom 2016 and Wolfenstein II/Youngblood to Mortal Kombat 11, from Hellblade to Witcher 3. There's no reason RE7 or a new Monster Hunter couldn't be brought to Switch, Crapcom are just too lazy.

HollyGamer said:
curl-6 said:

I will stop as soon as they start putting out quality games on Switch that aren't ancient relics.

Well they are crap to "some" Nintendo fans. But not all call them crap, some of them grateful.

Capcom have been generous by porting a lot of games to Switch. Of course it's a matter of opinion and tastes. Because who don't like playing old relics on portable isn't that's the purpose of Switch.   

Dragon's Dogma on the Switch was one of my most played games. I'm one of the grateful.

Hiku said:
HollyGamer said:

Don't know if I'd call porting DMC 1, 2 and 3 as separate games as generous, when there's been an HD collection on other systems for years.
And the price of the HD collection is less than it costs to buy one of those singular games on Switch.

For me it's generous even to D Lewis also grateful. Like i said it's a matter of opinion to some small group of Nintendo fans. 

curl-6 said:
HollyGamer said:

Several publishers have put current games on Switch, from Doom 2016 and Wolfenstein II/Youngblood to Mortal Kombat 11, from Hellblade to Witcher 3. There's no reason RE7 or a new Monster Hunter couldn't be brought to Switch, Crapcom are just too lazy.

Like I said you just a few with the rest who hate capcom. Also there are many others company beside Capcom who does not port or make their games to Switch. Also probably their engine is bad with Switch. But Like I said for me and most of the fans they are fine. 

Around the Network

Yeah, that's the other thing, not only are their Switch ports lazy and ancient, they also partake in shitty practices like only putting half of the game on the card, massively overpricing, and not doing physical releases in some regions. They treats us like crap, so hence "Crapcom".

HollyGamer said:
curl-6 said:

Like I said you just a few with the rest who hate capcom. Also there are many others company beside Capcom who does not port or make their games to Switch. Also probably their engine is bad with Switch. But Like I said for me and most of the fans they are fine. 

Got any proof that "most fans" think they're fine?

curl-6 said:
HollyGamer said:

I don't have any but from this comment section i think only small of them care with this.  Or should i put every Youtube video about people play Capcom games on Switch and look at the view??? 

HollyGamer said:
curl-6 said:

I don't have any but from this comment section i think only small of them care with this.  Or should i put every Youtube video about people play Capcom games on Switch and look at the view??? 

No, but if you can't substantiate a claim maybe don't make that claim. People are allowed to be dissatisfied.

curl-6 said:
HollyGamer said:

No, but if you can't substantiate a claim maybe don't make that claim. People are allowed to be dissatisfied.

I can make a claim and i can prove it . but you don't want me to put all the prove. I also can put all the comment on every website about Capcom games news . Also Capcom has been generous to 3DS and other nintendo platform so far.