By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 3 Remake possibly coming to Switch?

routsounmanman said:
hunter_alien said:

No, it's not nonsense, It simply seems that we have a completely different approach to select our games and what we consider a quality port, or in this case even an enjoyable one.

In a way, I can understand it, as I used to buy sub-par ports for the PSP back in the days, but those days are gone, and there are so many better options, especially on the Switch, games that were built with that hardware in the mind.

Is this really coming from you? A huge PSP fan? Half its library was butchered PS2 ports ffs.

More than a decade ago that was still far more impressive than what the Switch is getting now 3rd party wise  

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
I've been here for four years, and this trend doesn't change at all.
When will they grow up?

When you will.

hunter_alien said:
routsounmanman said:

Is this really coming from you? A huge PSP fan? Half its library was butchered PS2 ports ffs.

More than a decade ago that was still far more impressive than what the Switch is getting now 3rd party wise  

OK, with that, I can agree :)

hunter_alien said:
d21lewis said:

Man. I wish I could afford something besides just a Switch. But you're right. Would be nice to play on the go, though. 😢

https://youtu.be/DELTYlbPOUE

I'm active on this site for 13 years now, I knew you can afford it and that you spend an obscene amount of money on games. That's my point. Why would you play those games in portable mode, when games like Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3 or BotW exist? Why not just play the clearly superior version at home?

Or you know, spend a little extra for a gaming ultrabook, as that is also a thing now, and actually play them as they are intended?

this sounds like  hunter_alien having a polite conversation with d21lewis over tea and scones meanwhile mjk45 having a polite conversation with d21lewis over a case of beer and meat pies goes something like this your a bullshit artist who has 12 different consoles just in his toilet alone , no wonder you hoarded all that  hand sanitiser.  yes I know I'm late  and it's his fault.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
hunter_alien said:

I'm active on this site for 13 years now, I knew you can afford it and that you spend an obscene amount of money on games. That's my point. Why would you play those games in portable mode, when games like Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3 or BotW exist? Why not just play the clearly superior version at home?

Or you know, spend a little extra for a gaming ultrabook, as that is also a thing now, and actually play them as they are intended?

this sounds like  hunter_alien having a polite conversation with d21lewis over tea and scones meanwhile mjk45 having a polite conversation with d21lewis over a case of beer and meat pies goes something like this your a bullshit artist who has 12 different consoles just in his toilet alone , no wonder you hoarded all that  hand sanitiser.  yes I know I'm late  and it's his fault.

😂 Surprisingly accurate

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
hunter_alien said:

I blame it on social distancing and basic human psychology :)))

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
mjk45 said:

I blame it on social distancing and basic human psychology :)))

I blame it on 12 controllers in a toilet

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

😂 Surprisingly accurate

This is why I worry about you aging and developing prostate spraying, this concern stems from my experience of pissing on an electric fence when I was 15  as bad as that was the thought of12 wet consoles in a confined space gives me the willies pun intended.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Why would they bring over RE3 and not RE2?

We already had RE2 on N64, we got our fill of that one already.

hunter_alien said:
Wyrdness said:

Your claim that TW3 and Doom experience were butchered is also pure nonsense.

Have you played Doom on the Switch? I actually own the game, and from the first second, I can tell you that its without a doubt worse than the PS4 version that I actually finished. I wanted to like it, but after you play one of the proper versions it becomes a cool tech demo, but not a game you would play... it's butchered. It was never intended for the Switch and its obvious from the port. 

I admittedly haven't tried TW3, but honestly, it looks even worse than what Doom was. I am not paying a penny for it. If that is the only way one can experience it ever, sure, go for it, but otherwise pass.

Yeah no, I played both games on PS4 and Switch, and even if I wasn't a fan of Doom, it's pretty solid, espcecially with the latests patches and enjoyed it.

And for the Witcher 3, the latest patch put the port in a whole new level and is one of the most beautiful games on the system (when it was released, it was a bloody mess, which isn't the case anymore).

So I'm gonna say no