By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 3 Remake possibly coming to Switch?

DonFerrari said:
routsounmanman said:

Oh there's no obligation whatsoever. Just money (lots of it) being left on the table.

Companies aren't dumb and they want to maximize profits. So they release what they do and where they do because that is how they think they will profit more.

Companies are comprised of people, and people are usually dumb.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
HollyGamer said:

It's is.  i can prove it but you refuse it , even if i can prove it you will not accept it. your comment  comment is the prove .

i never said you can be happy with lackluster support, but i can tell whatever i want as well. 

Again, you never provided proof of anything.

If you're happy with their support, good for you. But if others are dissatisfied, they're not wrong to be and their stance is completely justified.

That's because you dont want my prove 

The most popular thread in VGC is always about Japanese games things.

But only negatives.

From my japanese perspective, I believe that western (at least english speaking game community) has serious socio-psychological illnesses.

edit.

If you believe that there is a similar phenomenon on the Internet in Japan, don't expect it at all.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 12 April 2020

I've been here for four years, and this trend doesn't change at all.
When will they grow up?

HollyGamer said:
curl-6 said:

Again, you never provided proof of anything.

If you're happy with their support, good for you. But if others are dissatisfied, they're not wrong to be and their stance is completely justified.

That's because you dont want my prove 

Seriously, you bumped a thread from like three weeks ago for that? Let it go man, move on with your life.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

The most popular thread in VGC is always about Japanese games things.

But only negatives.

From my japanese perspective, I believe that western (at least english speaking game community) has serious socio-psychological illnesses.

edit.

If you believe that there is a similar phenomenon on the Internet in Japan, don't expect it at all.

Granted I don't have the same perspective on this as you do, but the two biggest fanbases here are fans of Nintendo and Playstation, both Japanese brands.

Looking at our recent "Most Wanted Games" poll, 6 of the top 10 were Japanese games.

If anything, VGChartz tends to have a largely positive attitude towards games and systems from Japan.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 April 2020

Around the Network

Why would they bring over RE3 and not RE2?

I still think RE2 is possible but RE3? Nah. I wouldn't even want to see that.

Wha is this? A throwback thread to the Wii age?

LudicrousSpeed said:
Why would they bring over RE3 and not RE2?

Personally I dont think any re remakes are coming to switch,  but the easiest answer to ur question would be " cuz capcom gotta capcom" right?

hunter_alien said:
Wyrdness said:

Yes I own the game on both PC and Switch so I can personally confirm that that part of your post was pure nonsense and can say the same for TW3 as well.

No, it's not nonsense, It simply seems that we have a completely different approach to select our games and what we consider a quality port, or in this case even an enjoyable one.

In a way, I can understand it, as I used to buy sub-par ports for the PSP back in the days, but those days are gone, and there are so many better options, especially on the Switch, games that were built with that hardware in the mind.

Is this really coming from you? A huge PSP fan? Half its library was butchered PS2 ports ffs.