By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 GDC Reveal and PS5 specs/performance Digital Foundry Video analysis : 3.5 Ghz 8 core Zen 2 CPU along with 10.3 TF RDNA 2 RT capable and 16GB GDDR6 RAM and also super crazy fast 5.5 GB/Second S

How do you feel

My brain become bigger su... 21 30.00%

I am wet 6 8.57%

What did he talked about??? 5 7.14%

I want some more info 9 12.86%

Total:41

Why am I still watching this?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

No Hyperthreading?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-specs-and-tech-that-deliver-sonys-next-gen-vision

Edit: Eurogamer updated article and added HyperThreading (SMT)

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 18 March 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ok real talk. very informative, but also boring. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I know this is for devs but this is the worst way to introduce us to the PS5. They put it on their socials knowing the general public would tune in.

I guess it was meant to be a GDC presentation.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

My favorite confirmations of the livestream:

- Fully solid state game storage! HDD's will not hold back the next generation of games!
- Third party standardized storage expansion options! PS5 will not repeat the Vita's (and potentially XB4's) mistake of requiring overpriced proprietary storage.

Boring. Clearly not intended for a general audience - yet it was presented as such. Didnt show the console. Specs are somewhat what I had expected, overall weaker than Xbox - which is why they should've commented on price - But again, this was a presentation for developers. I dont know. It was weird. Everything is weird now.

Sorry but how was this in any way exciting. This was super boring and overly long to basically tell people the Xbox is more powerful. What is Sony smoking.

Okay...

So yeah, this was not the best way to introduce PS5 into the world but hey, this was meant for devs. I shouldn't have bought into the Twitter hype. 

They didn't even show a visual of it? Like wtf?

Pocky Lover Boy!