By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Panzer Dragoon Remake out now on Switch

Paatar said:
Shadow drop after the direct this week maybe. *crosses fingers*

Please let that be true!

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

Ohhhh, thought this was going to release next winter not this one!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

curl-6 said:

(..) and personally I think the whole "winter ends March 20th" is fucking stupid. (..)

But that's just how the universe works though.

S.Peelman said:
curl-6 said:

(..) and personally I think the whole "winter ends March 20th" is fucking stupid. (..)

Nah, Winter ends on the last day of of August, that's how we do things Down Under. :P

I guess the neatness of three calendar months per season is just so much tidier than the whole "Winter ends on a random day mid-month" thing.

Hopefully the studio don't mean Winter by Southern Hemisphere reckoning though, or the game still has 5+ months to go... XD

Normally I wouldn't care about a remake of an old game, but it's gotten the point where finding a disc of the original game that's not deteriorated to the point of being unplayable makes the real thing rather a hassle nowadays.

curl-6 said:
S.Peelman said:

Nah, Winter ends on the last day of of August, that's how we do things Down Under. :P

I guess the neatness of three calendar months per season is just so much tidier than the whole "Winter ends on a random day mid-month" thing.

Hopefully the studio don't mean Winter by Southern Hemisphere reckoning though, or the game still has 5+ months to go... XD

Normally I wouldn't care about a remake of an old game, but it's gotten the point where finding a disc of the original game that's not deteriorated to the point of being unplayable makes the real thing rather a hassle nowadays.

Heh, granted I didn't think of winter on the southern hemisphere being in the opposite season, so there's that. I can't help but say though, it doesn't end at a "random" day mid-month though, but I guess you know that. Full calendar months would indeed be more convenient.

I was just joking anyway lol.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Maybe they mean Australian winter?

Just kidding. But yeah, might be an "Out Now" announcement in the next Direct.

Nope, didn't happen.

So he must definitely mean Southern Hemisphere winter xp

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Same game as Panzer Dragoon Orta? Played it recently via Xbox BC and it was a short but great game

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

And it is out today digitally.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/03/panzer_dragoon_remake_flies_onto_nintendo_switch_today_physical_version_coming_soon

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Physical version confirmed

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Well, there it is.

Maybe they should've said "coming in March" instead of "Winter", but eh, it's done now.

Heck, maybe I'll even get it as I no longer have a working copy of the original, or for that matter a working Saturn, and I did really enjoy the original.

sales2099 said:
Same game as Panzer Dragoon Orta? Played it recently via Xbox BC and it was a short but great game

No, Orta is the 3rd game in the series. This is the first game, and they are remaking the second as well.

But yeah Orta is great, if you liked that I definitely recommend trying the others.