2023 2 4.76%

2024 0 0%

2025 0 0%

Never 2 4.76%

COVID-19 (Corona virus) will kill us all 6 14.29%

Total:42
Shiken said:
Keiji said:

You think the price cut will be for this summer or winter ?

Hmmmmm, it is hard to say.  If it were my call, I would announce a cut for the Slim to be $199 and Pro $299 for the start of Fall.  Let TLoU2 push whatever it can before the cut.  The PS5 will likely sell out on pre orders instantly, so dropping the price for those that cannot afford it or those that missed out would be wise leading into the holidays.  It would make it more affordable for Ghost of Sushi as well.  TLoU2 is established and will not need a cut.  Ghost is a new IP, and would benefit greatly IMO.

Good idea. 

Around the Network

Early 2021 seems like a safe bet.

Signature goes here!

Probably by Q2 2021, or summer time

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Shipments - End of 2020
Sell through - End of 2020, or 1st quarter 2021

Shipments should reach or pass 120M in Sony's FY2020 Q3 results. Sell through on VGC front page should be between 117.5 - 118.5M by Dec 31st, 2020.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Majority say 2021 or this year as expected.

But 4 people said we will all die from the Covid-19 so I guess we won't be here to see it.

Around the Network

Considering the numbers we have I would say early 2021... but I laughed that there is someone that think it will never outsell GB.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I voted 2021, but in all honesty, shipments will easily pass that number by the end of the year.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

At the tail end of it's sales, in 2022.

If continues to be down almost 40% and then again next year, it could end up taking taking quite some time.

EDIT: Though I admit I haven’t done the math to see where it would actually end up with such a decline.

S.Peelman said:

If continues to be down almost 40% and then again next year, it could end up taking taking quite some time.

EDIT: Though I admit I haven’t done the math to see where it would actually end up with such a decline.

If it drops 45% in 2020, 55-60% in 2021 and more until discontinuation, It will pass the gameboy sometime in 2022 and may or may not reach 120m.