By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much better does mario kart look on the wii than on the GC?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32958.html

Much better if you ask me, better graphics ofcourse, seeing as the wii is 5 times more powerful as the GC as some users claim it to be.

mM
Around the Network

mM

Being serious, the textures seem to have some slight redrawing, likely so that they fit in widescreen.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

this game looks fun though, i might pick up a cheap gamecube to play it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Hey leo-j did you see the new tech demo for the wii. http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/hightechwii.html

Op I belive there is a considerable difference. It's a cartoon racer though, and mario kart games were never meant to push graphics.  

Around the Network

maybe on other circuits it will look better instead of on those double dash ported circuits

''Hadouken!''

Wii version looks much better. The colors and the shading are completely different. People that say that both systems look the same should look at that. Yes, it's still cartoony but Mario should be cartoony 20 years from now.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Looks almost the same, but looks better in Wii.

which one is the wii version, man i'm blind.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Ajax said:
maybe on other circuits it will look better instead of on those double dash ported circuits

samething i was thinking

this thread is full of FAIL