By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Frostbite Engine Support For Nintendo Switch Might Still Happen, According To New EA Job Listing

Do you EA IPs on the go?

Yes, if high quality 4 30.77%

Yes, always 1 7.69%

No, and I own a switch 7 53.85%

No and I don't own a switch 1 7.69%

Total:13

Don't bother. They will just complain when the games don't sell millions anyway. Just keep porting their indie games and do some collections of last gen games.

Around the Network

Fake news! There isn't much room for 3rd party titles on switch. 

So which of their games can be added to Switch without Frostbite?

Which would require the engine?

Genuinely curious here.

How many of their games other than sports stuff would they bother to port anyway?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm just honestly surprised that Madden or NHL haven't made their way to Switch yet... I thought for sure they would at least port those over.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

EA is definitely cancer, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Battlefront/Battlefield/NFS on Switch.

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2

Switch has a more modern API than PS4. It has Engines like Unreal 4. Snowdrop. ID Tech 6. ID Tech 7. Evolution. REDengine. PLus others running on it with games. EA will always find an excuse however.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The ship has long since sailed EA are turning up at the dock when it's already half way across the world.

They could do something like revive an old series that they have neglected like Road Rash. I believe that indie game Road Redemption made enough money playing off Road Rash nostalgia. I wonder how well NBA Jam on Wii era went. It was semi exclusive to Wii then they ported it to PS3 and 360. They could port Sims for easy money. All this requires a little effort and thought which might be asking for too much.

I've heard rumblings of this before..

Look at 50 million I'd like to think E.A should be considering it, but it is E.A. They are kind of....well E.A

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?