By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Platinum Games will Open a Kickstarter on Monday for a Wonderful 101 Port to Switch and PS4 (COMFIRMED!)

Tagged games:

Oh, and if I didnt understand anything wrong, the port is almost complete, so it should release soon

Edit: I mean, the estimated delivery is set at April of this year, so yeah.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

PC version funded!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

RolStoppable said:
Nautilus said:

Oh, and if I didnt understand anything wrong, the port is almost complete, so it should release soon

Edit: I mean, the estimated delivery is set at April of this year, so yeah.

Indeed, the kickstarter's purpose is in large part to gauge how much interest there is and if it's worth it to add more content, including DLC, down the stretch. I assume at least a Switch version would have been released in April in any case.

Yeah, I guess the Switch version would have been released wither way.They would have found some excuse and just have released it.

Yea, given the difference in funding between Switch, PC and PS4 versions and the release date of Switch in April, is safe to say that the Switch version is pretty much done already.

I hope the Switch port at least adds anti-aliasing. The original release looked nice but it looked a bit messy at times.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

god damn it's crushing it

in for the PC version

BRING IT ON!

This mask can come out of retirement! Plus I can retire my Wii U copy.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Nautilus said:
RolStoppable said:

Indeed, the kickstarter's purpose is in large part to gauge how much interest there is and if it's worth it to add more content, including DLC, down the stretch. I assume at least a Switch version would have been released in April in any case.

Yeah, I guess the Switch version would have been released wither way.They would have found some excuse and just have released it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the port is done and PG along with Nintendo came up with this KS move to bring in extra cash on top of that tbh.

Leynos said:

BRING IT ON!

This mask can come out of retirement! Plus I can retire my Wii U copy.

You should treasure that Wii U copy, the game is rare af. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I think the wii u gamepad crippled the game, never played it beyond 2h. I will get the pc release if it's done right.