By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony saving the best for last again?

 

Most likely best game on ps4

God Of War 15 24.19%
 
Spider Man 3 4.84%
 
Horizon Zero Dawn 6 9.68%
 
Sekiro 0 0%
 
Bloodbourne 3 4.84%
 
The last of Us Part 2 21 33.87%
 
Ghost Of Tsushima 2 3.23%
 
Cyberpunk 2077 1 1.61%
 
Red Dead Redemption 2 2 3.23%
 
FFVII Remake 9 14.52%
 
Total:62
Leynos said:
Keiji said:
Imagine doubting Naughty Dog.

blah blah blah blah I love Mario

Yeah but unfortunatly your tastes are doubtful and you're more a Nintendo guy so... sorry your opinion doesn't interest me bro.



Around the Network
Keiji said:
Leynos said:

blah blah blah blah I love Mario

Yeah but unfortunatly your tastes are doubtful and you're more a Nintendo guy so... sorry your opinion doesn't interest me bro.

Um no. I collect for all systems. I'm a SEGA/Neo Geo guy more than anything and as I posted in another thread. ... but you just want to flame rather than have a discussion. Not to mention my avatar is Zone of the Enders

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 03 February 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Keiji said:

Yeah but unfortunatly your tastes are doubtful and you're more a Nintendo guy so... sorry your opinion doesn't interest me bro.

Um no. I collect for all systems. I'm a SEGA/Neo Geo guy more than anything and as I posted in another thread. ... but you just want to flame rather than have a discussion. Not to mention my avatar is Zone of the Enders

Hmm yeah but like I said we have quite different taste in gaming. We do not have the same collection of games ^^. For example when I take The Last Of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn, you take Hardcore Mecha and Valkyria Chronicles.

That's cool, everybody has their own taste but still no thank you.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 03 February 2020

Dulfite said:
eva01beserk said:

I don't think so. Political correctness does suck but if it's on an overall good product people don't mind. Its only when the entire product revolves around political correctness that consumers start to take caution. As long as the main plot line in TLOU2 is not how Ellie is being persecuted for being a lesbian then im willing to bet it's going to be overall good. A little pandering here or there wont be a big issue.

When they first revealed the game, they spent a huge amount of that reveal time on that aspect of the game, which leads me to think that a huge chunk of the game will probably revolve around that. I could be wrong, but why else would they focus so much on that in the reveal moment, otherwise?

Well the reveal was about she having a relationship (TLOU relationship was really important as well, as in a father/daughter relationship for Joel after loosing his girl and little by little growing affection for Ellie after being a loner and hating humans or not caring about anything but surviving). So yes it is quite possible that a lot of attention will be given to Ellie and she having relationship (the DLC for TLOU had a lot of relationship between her and her friend), that isn't the same as giving a lot of attention to she being persecuted or equivalent for being lesbian.

Leynos said:
Keiji said:

Yeah but unfortunatly your tastes are doubtful and you're more a Nintendo guy so... sorry your opinion doesn't interest me bro.

Um no. I collect for all systems. I'm a SEGA/Neo Geo guy more than anything and as I posted in another thread. ... but you just want to flame rather than have a discussion. Not to mention my avatar is Zone of the Enders

For that many games there seems to be an odd lack of first party titles.

So yes basically what he said you don't like the type of games Sony do so you not liking TLOU or UC is kinda irrelevant and you know that would lead to some flaming.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 03 February 2020

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

yes yes it was my tastes that made the AI in TLOU terrible of what I played. Yes it was my fault that walking all around some dude and the AI did nothing and when one of them did do something it was running right at me in a hallway like a Serious Sam game. It's the fault of liking Hardcore Mecha. Also my fault for designing a terrible sequence in a game with the Boat segment in Uncharted 3. Even tho that segment was universally hated.

I did not know to go into the mechanics of the game and not flaming others would make them so sensitive as if I insulted their mother. Yes, it's my fault for trying to have a discussion. It's my fault for not flaming him to get flamed. Gee sorry.

Last edited by Leynos - on 03 February 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

yes yes it was my tastes that made the AI in TLOU terrible of what I played. Yes it was my fault that walking all around some dude and the AI did nothing and when one of them did do something it was running right at me in a hallway like a Serious Sam game. It's the fault of liking Hardcore Mecha. Also my fault for designing a terrible sequence in a game with the Boat segment in Uncharted 3. Even tho that segment was universally hated.

I did not know to go into the mechanics of the game and not flaming others would make them so sensitive as if I insulted their mother. Yes, it's my fault for trying to have a discussion. It's my fault for not flaming him to get flamed. Gee sorry.

What difficulty did you play on? 



Imagine dissing The Last Of Us. I think I have read that the User Score is the higher for a game for the last decade.

Last edited by Keiji - on 03 February 2020

As of now, God of War. Though The Last of Us II might dethrone that. It really has been a good generation for games though.



PotentHerbs said:
Leynos said:

yes yes it was my tastes that made the AI in TLOU terrible of what I played. Yes it was my fault that walking all around some dude and the AI did nothing and when one of them did do something it was running right at me in a hallway like a Serious Sam game. It's the fault of liking Hardcore Mecha. Also my fault for designing a terrible sequence in a game with the Boat segment in Uncharted 3. Even tho that segment was universally hated.

I did not know to go into the mechanics of the game and not flaming others would make them so sensitive as if I insulted their mother. Yes, it's my fault for trying to have a discussion. It's my fault for not flaming him to get flamed. Gee sorry.

What difficulty did you play on? 

Normal. The humans were just brain dead.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
PotentHerbs said:

What difficulty did you play on? 

Normal. The humans were just brain dead.

I played on survivor. That was perfect. Including the infected.