By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The LGBT thread (Revisited)

At the risk of being offensive... all the LBGTQ+ people have interesting stories about their sexuality... mine is just like, one day I saw boobs and got hard. So boring.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Nice to see this thread make a comeback! I'll ask for a spot on the Gaymer list. 39yo gay man (soon to be 40!!!!!), married for 7 years, in a relationship for 17 years now! Out to everyone (obviously), I consider myself lucky to have been born in Canada where things seem to be easier for the LGBT+ community (might just be an impression). If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to respond whether it's in this thread or in a PM.

So i have a question.

Are you the one who receive?

SpokenTruth said:
Mr.Joker said:

So i have a question.

Are you the one who receive?

Yeah, let's not do that in here. 

Why not? he said if anyone have a question they can ask him.

I'm waiting for his answer.

axumblade said:
Mr.Joker said:

Why not? he said if anyone have a question they can ask him.

I'm waiting for his answer.

It's up to him if he wants to answer you but that is normally an inappropriate topic to try to force upon someone to answer on our forum. 

I didn't force anyone. I asked him and when he see it he can answer it or say i can't /:

Mr.Joker said:
axumblade said:

It's up to him if he wants to answer you but that is normally an inappropriate topic to try to force upon someone to answer on our forum. 

I didn't force anyone. I asked him and when he see it he can answer it or say i can't /:

I really don't think anyone should have to explain to you that when someone says any questions they do not mean literally any questions.  Nor should I have to explain that it is inappropriate to ask people about the intimate details of their sex life.  But in case I did need to explain that to you, it has now been explained.

This is the third mod telling you to drop it.  So drop it. 

Around the Network

Okay, from the beginning i didn't expected him to answer it XD
Why are you people doing this and supporting it? You think this is human right and such thing but what about Pedophilia? You don't support them ? XD I expect 10 years from now we will see more people support them as if it's not their are already some people trying to help them.What next? Necrophilia? Lol they are also human and you western people really love to support the minority and saying gays rights are human right. I think after 25 years we will see Necrophilias right are human rights because you are so Obsessed with these things.
As for my question, how can they have sex? anal sex? Ugh disgusting and it is bad and some people hate it but at the same time they support these gays?!
Can these gays get pregnant? Lol stupid question right? Well you got the answer for it...
You know who have sex with same sex? Animals @@..but maybe this is a sign that gay is normal and not against common sense? Well only if you consider your self as an animal.
You guys surely know about Lot folk story. I don't want anyone to say they got punished only because they hated strangers and these kind of thing, no they were also gays.
You all will regret this and supporting it and i can guarantee you this.

Am i gonna get banned for this? ofcourse i will, but do i care? Lol
This place is dead and most of us know this and i don't care anymore.This place is bad like Resetera.

Edit - User was banned for this post.

Edit 2: User was perma-banned for this post. ~ Pemalite.

Last edited by Hiku - on 06 May 2020

About the whole TLO2 thing..
I know there are crappy people who have a problem with minorities, of course there are. However, I'm fairly confident in saying that especially in gamer culture, the overwhelming majority does not have a problem with that. The whole backlash is mostly not about that, albeit there are parties who naturally blow that aspect up and run with it, for political reasons. Even if every single character in TLOU2 were straight white people, it would not be any better. The handling of the main characters - that made the first game what it was in the first place - is so crappy that there's just no excuse. It baffles the mind. It's just poor writing. If you're not exactly a fan of the first game, then you might have to substitute your own favorite franchise and imagine the same to be done to those characters. Just close your yes and visualize it. See it? Good.
Here's my perspective as a straight white male devil. I already knew that Ellie was gay, having played the DLC from before, so it was not a surprise in any way for me, nor was it shocking in the first place. Ellie's sexuality is probably the least interesting thing about her or any other character for that matter. It's just not important. (Although I understand it its important for you guys to see that every once in a while, I get it). For me, the DLC was a little boring because of the teen romance stuff, I mainly played it because I wanted to see how Ellie managed to save Joel. But it was all fine and good, no problems there. I eagerly anticipated for the sequel.
Then come the first sneak peeks of the sequel. Ellie kissing a girl, nice to see what her life is like as she has grown up. No idea what the fuss is about the kiss and all. Not much of Joel anywhere, is the dynamic of the pair that made the first game great in jeopardy? At this point I'm a little worried about the direction the game is going, because it seems like the sexuality thing is going to be a major focus and that stuff is just irrelevant to me. Knowing that Neil Druckmann is heavily into the whole diversity thing is not helping, it is increasing my worry that this is going to be an agenda driven game and the story will suffer for it. But I cross my fingers that Naughty Dog will deliver a sequel in the same vein as the first game. A good story with great characters familiar and new, that's all I'm asking for.
And then the leaks happen. I can't comment much on those because I don't want be spoiling anything, but those of you who have seen them can guess that I'm not happy. Probably not going to buy the game. For me, I'm not really sure if the diversity politics in themselves are to be blamed here, although they are not helping the situation. This is not exactly going to help the cause in the eyes of those who despise minorities, I can tell you that much. And what's ironic is that even the minorities that this is trying to speak to seem to be mostly against how this sequel has turned out. If you're a fan of the original game, this is just bad all around. What a waste. Nothing gained but so much destroyed.

@Mr.Joker

Humans are animals. That is common knowledge.

Let us ignore and move on from that post, issue has been dealt with. Cheers.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Kind of sad I didn't get to play with Mr. Joker before he showed his true colors.

Signature goes here!