By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

The UK approves Pfizer's vaccine; NHS says vaccinations will start "early next week".

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55145696

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 December 2020

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

Last night my wife read that they've been testing samples from the blood banks here in Canada and have found Covid-19 as far back as December 2019. She is now more convinced than ever that she had it in Februari (with still lingering symptoms) It must have come back from the military games in Wuhan in late October.

Yeah i also was pretty sick very early this year with the exact same symptoms they warned us about later.

I feel a lot of us has had it without knowing.

curl-6 said:

The UK approves Pfizer's vaccine; NHS says vaccinations will start "early next week".

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55145696

Anyway at a degree i do not like it is that company.

Even when free for us, they will make sure to get a very big profit from insurances or goverment taxes. ( they together with Bayer are like the EA /Activision for medicines)

Jesus Christ, US!

Yesterday's death toll: +2,670
Today's death toll, so far: +2,828

Well, it's not like the Europe is doing much better, but I thought you guys were done Covid?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Both Trump and Biden are both puppets. They will leave Trump in just to piss people off. The stage is being set for the new world order and the antichrist. The vaccines will be pushed worldwide. Bill gates with his evil Smirk said on the news "we will vaccine the whole world." The Mark of the Beast spoken about in the Holy Bible is coming.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Jesus Christ, US!

Yesterday's death toll: +2,670
Today's death toll, so far: +2,828

Trump stole the media picture, with his talks about election fraud.
Americans are tired about hearing of covid19, so wasn't hard.

A doctor not long ago (on tv), said he thinks the US will hit upwards of 4000+ dead pr day here in the holidays.
By early March, the US would be well over 400,000 dead total  (its around 280,000 as I write this).

Its just not getting any attention.

craighopkins said:

Both Trump and Biden are both puppets. They will leave Trump in just to piss people off. The stage is being set for the new world order and the antichrist. The vaccines will be pushed worldwide. Bill gates with his evil Smirk said on the news "we will vaccine the whole world." The Mark of the Beast spoken about in the Holy Bible is coming.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

*face palm*

New World Order.... what does that even mean?
US is the world leader.... so what? china gets more say in this "new world order"? Change of super powers.
Whos on top (economically) doesnt matter very much to the common mand, of the world.

Vaccines are the mark of the beast?

Thats nutty talk.
They are developed to keep people from getting sick & dieing.
How in the world is that evil? evil is people like you, spreading misinformation about vaccines, and claiming its the mark of the beast.
If people listen to you, they might get sick or die.

Twisting bible quotes, to suit meanings, when a person rambles crazy stuff..... its not a good look for cristianity.
(stop it, your makeing us look bad)

craighopkins said:

So inspiring seeing a sober, properly scientific take on the pandemic for once. Amazing insight, I vote that we let the handling of the Scourges in the Good Book decide how we handle things like pandemics. Two millennia of progress and knowledge is clearly just a massive funnel for evil and conspiracy. David Icke should be head of the global crisis management, along with Ray Comfort, Kent Hovind, and other clear-minded and eagle-eyed intellectuals with proper schooling. The only actual doctor allowed is Andrew Wakefield, he knows what's up.

PS: Bill and Melinda Gates' "donations to charity" are in actual fact just money spent on spreading D&D, Rock & Roll music, short skirts, and other, obvious satanic sacrilegious abominations across the land. Also "Mark Zuckerberg" is hardly a coincidence; Mark of the Beast!

JRPGfan you have over 17k posts on here and joined 2015... Put some of the time into reading the Bible and using your brain please. Atleast do some research before attacking my post.

craighopkins said:

JRPGfan you have over 17k posts on here and joined 2015... Put some of the time into reading the Bible and using your brain please. Atleast do some research before attacking my post.

Guys, just ignore this wacko, bible loving BS'er.