By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BioShock Collection headed to Nintendo Switch, according to ratings leak

Tagged games:

I want to be excited but I'm not. Now if they bring the Tomb Raider series to the Switch...

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
How big are the three Bioshock games? Will they fit on a Switch cartridge, or will they pull a Capcom and only include one of them on the card, and the rest have to be downloaded?

Dont count it. The collection for PS4 came on 2 disk. 

Some people like to think of Switch as the Vita successor they wanted. Well,Switch at least will get portable Bioshock that was promised to Vita lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

icykai said:
Big Daddy for smash

Like PS All Stars? lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
icykai said:
Big Daddy for smash

Like PS All Stars? lol

Almost, but Nintendo-ish style

Around the Network
Radek said:

I don't understand Square, new Tomb Raider trilogy would be a perfect fit.

720p docked, 540p portable, QLOC could do it.

What does Square have to do with Bioshock?

d21lewis said:
I want to be excited but I'm not. Now if they bring the Tomb Raider series to the Switch...

Which one? The original Eidos games or Crystal Dynamics reboot? They are quite a bit different.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
d21lewis said:

Which one? The original Eidos games or Crystal Dynamics reboot? They are quite a bit different.

I want the 2013 series (actually started replaying it recently and it's still soooo good). I would buy Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld, too. I loved that trilogy.

I wouldn't want to replay the PS1 era games or Angel of Darkness, though. Those were just trial and error and frustration. Aside from Tomb Raider and (if Microsoft were feeling REALLY generous, Halo and Gears 🙄), pretty much every series I personally want from previous generations has made the switch.

Oh, I want all the Arkham games, too!!

Radek said:

I don't understand Square, new Tomb Raider trilogy would be a perfect fit.

720p docked, 540p portable, QLOC could do it.

I hardly think Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider would only be 720p docked/540p portable on Switch when they're already 720p on Xbox 360.

That said I would actually be interested to see Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Switch.