By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NPD: More games released on Switch in 2019 than PS4 and Xbone combined

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/npd-more-games-came-to-the-switch-in-2019-than-ps4-and-xbox-combined

According to NPD's Mat Piscatella, they tracked "over 1480" new games on Switch last year, which is "over 400 more" than the combined total of PS4/Xbone.

Around the Network

Makes sense- 95% ports already on the other two.

RolStoppable said:
But how many of them were Atelier?

Too many.

I kinda need a breakdown of 3rd Party, 1st Party, and Indie title ratio. Something's telling me the Indie is really high. This is probably why I have to sift through a sea of garbage to find a gem on the eShop.

Tbh switch has a huge amount of mobile ish games that cost 99cent to 5 bucks, do they really count s real games?

So with such a huge amount of "games" the switch gonne sell 2bill games right

BANNED: Trolling ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 11 January 2020

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
xl-klaudkil said:
Tbh switch has a huge amount of mobile ish games that cost 99cent to 5 bucks, do they really count s real games?

That's how it goes on the other platforms too.

Nope, Nintendo is the only one that gets bas games.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Hmm it's as if much of this software was already developed and available on other platforms and then ported, some would say shoveled, over quickly for a quick buck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Hmm it's as if much of this software was already developed and available on other platforms and then ported, some would say shoveled, over quickly for a quick buck.

Bingo! 1480 games in 1 year and we’re gonna act as if they’re quality games or new games? Can’t take all this at face value. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

FentonCrackshell said:
Signalstar said:

Bingo! 1480 games in 1 year and we’re gonna act as if they’re quality games or new games? Can’t take all this at face value. 

There are a grand total of zero people who have said they are mostly quality/new games. Literally zero.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

xl-klaudkil said:

Same as PS4 then.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!