By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm looking forward to the vast majority of them, but MOST....

Halo, Redfall, and Starfield.

Halo is self explanatory. It's one of my all time favorite franchises, I haven't gotten a new entry in like half a decade, and Infinite looks fucking awesome. I don't know much about Redfall yet, but it's by Arkane, and I absolutely adore everything they do. Throw in co-op, and vampires? Yesir, I'm in. Aaand Starfield. I LOVE sci-fi, and Starfield looks like it's gonna tick all the right boxes for me, so far. Hopefully Bethesda comes through in a big way on this.

It doesn't hurt that these are also some of the more immediate releases on the docket, because I generally don't allow myself to get too hyped for things I know are way down the road.

Around the Network

I'll probably play all those games except for Age of Empires.

Ryuu96 said:

Makes sense that it is the most viewed since then. Really feel the hype and interest around the Xbox brand building. Seems to have been building over the last few years at a good rate. Narrative online has shifted considerably too... In a lot of sites.

Ryuu96 said:

Satya Nadella, who is all in on gaming, is now serving as both CEO and Chairman of Microsoft 👀

Unlimited Power!!!

Ryuu96 said:

Going to play everything there outside of Forza Motorsport and Age of Empires, also looking forward to Deathloop and Ghostwire next year.

Around the Network

Does anyone see these Summer Game Fest demos on the dashboard? I'm getting sick of searching for each one I want and idk where else to locate them

TESVI, Infinite, Everwild and PD. That's all I'm looking for. 

God-tier excitement: Halo Infinite

Confused-tier excitement: Everwild, Redfall

(Edit: I hope Everwild has Ori vibes, I hope Redfall is like Left 4 Dead with Vampires, but I have no particular reason to expect they will be) 

The rest fall into solid/cautious excitement category.

Finished DQB2 with all the achievements ^^'.

I now got all trophies/achievements for every DQ game =p.

DQB2 thought has a massive issue with save glitching, for sure more than 20 times I had to close and reboot the game because in game the saving message would not go away, you can play while the glitch shows but you can't save or load anymore....

wow this is seriously unbelievable... People are still believing that Fallout or the next ES are going to be on other platforms...
I mean even after the E3 presentation where they basically stamped everything "Xbox Exclusive", they still come up with that shit.
They are not getting that "legacy" meant anything with subscriptions or an exciting contract... Even if this is so obvious now...

I'm so tired of this shit, I'm buying a Play Station Five for Horizon and the next Final Fantasy 16. Why can't just do the same if they want an Xbox exclusive game...