By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A Coalition dev has confirmed that they are not working on Star Wars so new IP is basically confirmed.

Around the Network

Halo Infinite is 10/10 if Locke dies a horrible death

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

Halo Infinite is 10/10 if Locke dies a horrible death

But what if that is Arbiter's armour? What if Arbiter dies too?! What if Arbiter dies defending Locke?!

I think it's 100% a fake-out, dude probably just beat them both and thought "I'll take some armour to show my victory!" and they both somehow survive, if that is a piece of Arbiter's armour but like, for one, the amount of Elites running around in golden plated armour is low and two, from the looks of him, I doubt Hyperius would be interested in displaying some no-name Elites armour plate.

It's definitely not part of his original armour, it's something he's added on which he has found, and I doubt it's for extra protection, something he wants to show off.

Well, nobody should die defending Locke. Arbiter would have to die defending someone cool, or just being a general badass. Also, if someone cool has to be dead along with Locke, I gotta at least see him get curbstomped to make it worth it.

Ryuu96 said:

Very interesting because this is the first time that we have heard of MS being interested in acquiring a public  Video Game Developer so some other public companies might not be off the table.

shikamaru317 said:

Grubb is back on the Starfield 2021 release train again, lol. He just keeps flip flopping back and forth on this.

The are going to 100% announce that date at E3 so I wouldn’t be shocked if it leaks in the coming weeks.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Cool more bugged achievements I can't unlock.

VersusEvil said:

I didn't have bugged achievements in MC Dungeons but Christ I wish they'd lay off the RNG ontop of RNG ones ...

Yeah it was one of the more recent patches that broke most of the kill x mobs or do something with certain items equipped achievements.

Yay more reward points. Unfortunately, there's nothing to spend it on...

The new update added the OG Xbox dynamic background.

Barozi said:

Yay more reward points. Unfortunately, there's nothing to spend it on...

Oof...guess it’s time to scrape the bottom of the GP barrel again lol