By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I better be able to turn crossplay off on Halo Infinite, cus I got absolutely no desire whatsoever to play against people with M&K

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

I've noticed my TA sig doesn't update since they added times. Anyone else have that issue?

Just noticed that too, hmm...

They need to fix it soon, how else will I subtly flex my 100%s? 

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

I better be able to turn crossplay off on Halo Infinite, cus I got absolutely no desire whatsoever to play against people with M&K

You can in MCC so I assume you can in Infinite but honestly I've played with keyboard/mouse players and don't really notice a difference, some good, some awful, just like the console players.

Yeah I don't think the gap between controller and m+k players is really there If they are good on PC they could just pick up a controller and destroy you on that just as well. I've seen it plenty of times on Sea of Thieves where streamers cap to 30 fps and play on a controller to prove to viewers they are not just destroying people 1v4 because they have the PC advantage and they still dominate with a controller moving, aiming, jumping and no-scope shooting about 5x faster than I could ever dream of.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

FPS boost stuff probably.

FPS Boost is a great addition to older games. I was playing Skyrim at 30FPS and then BAM 60FPS the next day. What a difference that makes. Though 120FPS I don't really care for as it really isn't noticable. 

Gonna have to hugely disagree there. Going from 60 to 120 may not seem like that much of a difference, but once you've actually played a game at 120 for a while, and then go back to 60....60 feels just as awful as 30. I turned off 120 on Gears 5 once, and it was night and day. 

So it looks like that Cyclone game that Jez was teasing might actually get announced at E3 along with another new game

Around the Network

I'm curious to see what cut developers get for Play Anywhere titles will it be dependant on where it's purchased or some sort of mid ground say 20% or maybe to try encourage more games on both platforms make any game that is Play Anywhere a straight up 12% cut for sales no matter where they are bought.

Voted Everwild because I feel like I already know how all the others will be from a gameplay point.

Reminder that Fable likely started in Summer of 2017 https://mobile.twitter.com/Rand_al_Thor_19/status/876563179731595265

Remember that job posting back then that said that they were making a game similar to Horizon Zero dawn aka Open World RPG.

everwild is definitely the most mysterious out of that poll so i'll pick that one, 2 trailers in a row and we're still no closer to knowing what the game even is. is it viva-pinata esque, is it open world, single player or multiplayer, etc.

at this point I don't want another trailer unless it's gameplay, leave it alone for a while if nothing is ready because they have plenty of other things to show in the mean time

Voted Starfeild. I have no idea what to expect from that game.