By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Sounds great to me. If one of Microsoft's 1st party studios is working on something like that I would be super hyped. 

Also, what if like, there was no markers, so you'd get a bounty hunter contract and then have to figure it out for yourself, a proper hunt, full on investigation trying to find out what planet your target is on, their location, etc. It could get super detective focused, Lol. I mean to be clear, I'm just rambling ideas now and have absolutely zero confidence ANY of this would be in a Mandalorian game.

But Human Head/Roundhouse were working on a bounty hunter Prey as I've mentioned before until the d*cks at Zenimax cancelled it and I really want it revived or do an original IP based on the idea.

I mean, while that does obviously suck for that team, what happened to the Prey IP as a result was pretty fucking awesome lol

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Also for Fable please give us this again.

Omg, I don't even remember doing shit like this lol

Death must come in the light of day, and someone must witness your work.....least assassin contract ever to be called assassination contract 

I've noticed my TA sig doesn't update since they added times. Anyone else have that issue?

A lot of this is from the wife and kids, namely YouTube, PvZ, Monopoly, Netflix. But the rest is mine, and beautiful. Battleborn, Evolve, RE Resistance, DbD, Division, GOTG Titanfall. What a great generation.

Outriders is already at 84 hours. Idk what the "last win" column is for but it's wrong. I still fire Titanfall up from time to time and it says I haven't won in five years lol

LudicrousSpeed said:

A lot of this is from the wife and kids, namely YouTube, PvZ, Monopoly, Netflix. But the rest is mine, and beautiful. Battleborn, Evolve, RE Resistance, DbD, Division, GOTG Titanfall. What a great generation.

Outriders is already at 84 hours. Idk what the "last win" column is for but it's wrong. I still fire Titanfall up from time to time and it says I haven't won in five years lol

I think last win is the last time u unlocked an achievement for the game. Also you can filter out the apps by going to title type and doing games only. That's a lot of time in Outriders, doing end game stuff? I just got the 1,000 for it. Was a pretty fun game

Around the Network

I know it'll be huge for Xbox to get an exclusive Star Wars game but i honestly couldnt care less about the franchise.

DeusXmachina said:

I know it'll be huge for Xbox to get an exclusive Star Wars game but i honestly couldnt care less about the franchise.

No chance it'll be exclusive.

We may get it on gamepass but not exclusive...

shikamaru317 said:
ironmanDX said:

If it's 1st party developed it probably is exclusive, I doubt that MS would even bother pitching an idea to Disney unless it was made clear in the pitch that the game would be at least timed exclusive to Xbox/PC. If it's 3rd party developed, might be timed exclusive with day one gamepass, or might just be day one gamepass. 

Hmm... I suppose they're open to leasing it out now. Just hard to imagine an exclusive Star Wars game...

Thought Disney would want it on as many screens as possible.

KiigelHeart said:

US sounds like a 3rd world country with those datacaps and insane prices.

It always reminds me of the 90's when I see Americans mentioning datacaps.

shikamaru317 said:
ironmanDX said:

If it's 1st party developed it probably is exclusive, I doubt that MS would even bother pitching an idea to Disney unless it was made clear in the pitch that the game would be at least timed exclusive to Xbox/PC. If it's 3rd party developed, might be timed exclusive with day one gamepass, or might just be day one gamepass. 

Maybe the SW deal was made with Zenimax like Indiana Jones and we have no idea if disney wants them to be multiplatform.