By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sales2099 said:
jason1637 said:

With Horizon and God of War also scheduled to launch next year MS has to do something. The only major games we know for 2021 are Infinite, Stalker 2, and possibly Forza.

Starfield 2021 rumors would go a long way. At least one of the Forzas too. But I say Halo is gonna be worth it’s weight. Fully fledged single player and free multiplayer. Many of these PS games are single player only one-and-done. Halo will be popular year long. 

2022 is when Xbox will really get going where as Sony would have played their best cards by end of 2021. 

Hopefully Starfeild is ready to go next year. MS doesn't want the notion to start to spread that Xbox has no games.

Around the Network

Finally showing shipped from amazon, awaiting tracking information.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

nvm i gotta try 2mr

Last edited by jason1637 - on 09 November 2020

Mine is on its way, should arrive tomorrow:

Have fun to all who will get their console tomorrow.

Just wanted to drop some info. Don't expect to play EA Play games on your new console. The app isn't compatible yet lol:

" Known Issue: The EA Play app will not launch or install on an Xbox Series X|S device.
Workaround: There is no workaround at this time, but we are working with our app partners to find potential resolutions for the future. At this time, the app will only work on an Xbox One generation device."

https://www.trueachievements.com/n43866/xbox-series-x-and-xbox-series-s-bugs-issues

Perfect timing for the Game Pass inclusion.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Have fun to all who will get their console tomorrow.

Just wanted to drop some info. Don't expect to play EA Play games on your new console. The app isn't compatible yet lol:

" Known Issue: The EA Play app will not launch or install on an Xbox Series X|S device.
Workaround: There is no workaround at this time, but we are working with our app partners to find potential resolutions for the future. At this time, the app will only work on an Xbox One generation device."

https://www.trueachievements.com/n43866/xbox-series-x-and-xbox-series-s-bugs-issues

Perfect timing for the Game Pass inclusion.

Planning to play a shit load of Valhalla for the next week so I'm good :)

Also: You do not need the APP to play/install EA play games tho, it is just a convenience: you can install them directly from the store if you have EA play or GamePass, so no big deal :) I actually never used the EA Play app, always install EA games from the store and it knows that you can install it or not based on your subscription.

can someone clarify something for me pls and sorry if this has been answered before, but to get EA Play once it eventually comes to gamepass PC can I just be a member of Gamepass PC as a standalone or is it ONLY with game pass ultimate? the wording is confusing me and attempts to google didn't really clarify anything

I already upgraded to ultimate a few days ago in anticipation but i'm wondering if I maybe did that for no reason lol 

Insane Game Pass offering.Also Valhalla is getting really good reviews.

FloatingWaffles said:

can someone clarify something for me pls and sorry if this has been answered before, but to get EA Play once it eventually comes to gamepass PC can I just be a member of Gamepass PC as a standalone or is it ONLY with game pass ultimate? the wording is confusing me and attempts to google didn't really clarify anything

I already upgraded to ultimate a few days ago in anticipation but i'm wondering if I maybe did that for no reason lol 

It's only with Ultimate.

Imaginedvl said:
FloatingWaffles said:

It's only with Ultimate.

Oh okay, seems I made the right call then, thank you