By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Anyone in the Bleeding Edge beta? How is it?

Also anyone tried out XCloud yet?

Ive tried the xClouf streaming thing when my console is what its streaming from.

Its was okay. There was some lag but not a lot.

I wouldn't mind giving x cloud a go soon... I have game pass ultimate already so can I get access?

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:
Anyone in the Bleeding Edge beta? How is it?

Also anyone tried out XCloud yet?

How do I try out xCloud? I do have Game Pass Ultimate. 

Are you coming at me bro? 

Slow day. Maybe we should lower the target to 100 posts a month

Still playing AC Odyssey. Atlantis DLC takes a bit longer than I thought but I'm not playing all that much compared to the past weeks.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Barozi said:
Slow day. Maybe we should lower the target to 100 posts a month

Still playing AC Odyssey. Atlantis DLC takes a bit longer than I thought but I'm not playing all that much compared to the past weeks.

Without master @Ryuu96 posting everything on Xbox this place has taken a nap. 

Theres just nothing worth posting about for Xbox rn. MS has been slow with new news.

Took the bite and bought OP: World Seeker, just hope that I will enjoy it despite it’s flaws.

Also got Kingdom Come: Royal Edition, at the price I got it for its a steal since it includes all the DLC.

14th of February was a perfect time for Inside Xbox. It is stupid not to have one. State of Decay hot an expansion and an update almost called a remake. Sea of Thieves new update. Wasteland 3 got a new trailer and they could've advertised the remake of the first one. Bleeding Edge beta starting. Ori is coming out in less than two weeks.

Then another one in the forst week of April showing Tactics, Wasteland 3, Grounded and other games coming soon.

Another on late May showing new console.

The rest of the year should be occupied by E3, Gamescon, Tokyo game show and X0 event.
I hope this means that they are working on changing the format of the show.

Hey guys, it's been years since I've posted on this site, but I'm looking to get active here again. This may have been discussed already, but I've heard rumors that Sony may have to delay the PS5 due to the coronavirus. Is there a chance the Xbox could get delayed as well?

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Without master @Ryuu96 posting everything on Xbox this place has taken a nap. 

Microsoft isn't giving me much to work with.

Said it before. It could be worse...we could only have a font and logo to work with lol 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.