By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:
What launch games yall looking forward to?
Only one I'm getting day one is Yakuza. Ubisoft games go down too fast for me to buy day one.

Gears Tactics mostly. My wife will probably buy Valhalla for me for christmas so I won't buy it at launch.

And Cyberpunk once it gets next-gen update.

Around the Network
Spade said:
Only one I'm getting day one is Yakuza. Ubisoft games go down too fast for me to buy day one.

The Medium will probably be the first game I try since thats built for next gen. Then COD comes out a few days later and I'll pick up something like Cyberpunk or Vahala if they get a decent sale during the holidays.

Gears Tactics, The Ascent, I'll throw some Crossfire X in there, Not normally my type of game but I might try Yakuza.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Spade said:

Are you tryna make me cancel my preorder,? OOOF I’ll mostly be playing BC games..... 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Phil really turned things around. Havent been this excited for Xbox in a long time.

Anyone remember MS Osaka and Lift London? RIP

Captain_Yuri said:

Phil really ruined everything.

Anyword on how HDD to SSD transfers will work? Planning on selling my current Xbox and wanna back up some games as we get closer to launch so I dont have to wait for them to download.

Angelus said:

Phil really ruined everything.

Just a talking head with PR words and no action.